X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: URL/SMACK STUDIO SERIES - TSU SURF VS TAY ROC

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
    Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
    JC/Ill Will/Rich Dolarz/Qleen Paper/Cortez fans is still mad that Roc beat their favorites lol....

Roc is hands down top 5...the only dude who is always AWAY from his home and gets the crowd rocking everywhere....Tay Roc's Energy is crazy...his flow mixed with his bars is one of the best balanced in the game right now......"Tay Roc is simple" well tell that to Charlie Clips,Hitman......yall see what happens TIME after TIME when yall put dudes with nothing but bars on that stage...This is battlerap not poetry slam.

Roc 2-1....surf talking crazy
    Why is he top 5 lol. What does tay roc showcase that makes u feel he is an elite, He is most effective when he is getting gassed because he is a crowd favorite most the time, in battles where the crowd ain't riding his nuts he just has to rely on his skillset he doesn't match up imo..clips, magic, red he needs the crowd to survive he is very average. He ain't going into this the favorite, and he 1000000% isn't the more talented or skilled battler of the two he does NOTHING better than surf. So why u got roc winning?
    U don't have a debatable with Charlie Clips on one of his best showing from last year because u "average", you don't have a debatable with magic(at his prime) cause you "average",you don't BEAT o red cause u "average".....Tay Roc gets most his shine in SMALL rooms so what are u talking about crowd gassing anyone?

Did Tay Roc get gassed against DNA? NO! its just that no one likes DNA point blank..thats why no one is excited for DNA vs Serius...and this battle took place in DNA's City that how much dudes don't care for DNA.

Like i said if u have ever been to an event with Tay Roc u would know how crazy his energy is, how well he moves the crowd n how his flow always connects with his shit...he is the most consistent out and i am excited for every battle that drops from him(Clips vs Roc was my favorite battle from last year)....and i got him in my TOP 5 as of "Now" not "All time".

Why will he beat Surf? cause Roc is MORE hungry,Got MORE to prove, Been WANTING this battle for years and because Surf is working on a mixtape.
    Originally posted by I AM GAY
    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

JC/Ill Will/Rich Dolarz/Qleen Paper/Cortez fans is still mad that Roc beat their favorites lol....

Roc is hands down top 5...the only dude who is always AWAY from his home and gets the crowd rocking everywhere....Tay Roc's Energy is crazy...his flow mixed with his bars is one of the best balanced in the game right now......"Tay Roc is simple" well tell that to Charlie Clips,Hitman......yall see what happens TIME after TIME when yall put dudes with nothing but bars on that stage...This is battlerap not poetry slam.

Why is he top 5 lol. What does tay roc showcase that makes u feel he is an elite, He is most effective when he is getting gassed because he is a crowd favorite most the time, in battles where the crowd ain't riding his nuts he just has to rely on his skillset he doesn't match up imo..clips, magic, red he needs the crowd to survive he is very average. He ain't going into this the favorite, and he 1000000% isn't the more talented or skilled battler of the two he does NOTHING better than surf. So why u got roc winning?
      U don't have a debatable with Charlie Clips on one of his best showing from last year because u "average", you don't have a debatable with magic(at his prime) cause you "average",you don't BEAT o red cause u "average".....Tay Roc gets most his shine in SMALL rooms so what are u talking about crowd gassing anyone?

Did Tay Roc get gassed against DNA? NO! its just that no one likes DNA point blank..thats why no one is excited for DNA vs Serius...and this battle took place in DNA's City that how much dudes don't care for DNA.

Like i said if u have ever been to an event with Tay Roc u would know how crazy his energy is, how well he moves the crowd n how his flow always connects with his shit...he is the most consistent out and i am excited for every battle that drops from him(Clips vs Roc was my favorite battle from last year)....and i got him in my TOP 5 as of "Now" not "All time".

Why will he beat Surf? cause Roc is MORE hungry,Got MORE to prove, Been WANTING this battle for years and because Surf is working on a mixtape.
      Ok kool that's i feel u, i jus wanted to know why u think he'll win. i ain't gonna debate with u why i think he lost ALL those battles or how i couldn't disagree more about how he connects and that he is just gassed because shit is all opinions u are on 1 end of the spectrum i'm on the other. i'll just let the outcome of the battle speak my point when he loses it'll just show he can't hang with the big boys When he ain't the favorite.

Comment

Ok kool that's i feel u, i jus wanted to know why u think he'll win. i ain't gonna debate with u why i think he lost ALL those battles or how i couldn't disagree more about how he connects and that he is just gassed because shit is all opinions u are on 1 end of the spectrum i'm on the other. i'll just let the outcome of the battle speak my point when he loses it'll just show he can't hang with the big boys When he ain't the favorite.
        Hey its all predictions.....Surf one of the greatest.

Surf could come out with the win n if he wins im gonna salute him, but if he lose or its debatable that solidifies roc as one of the best.

i remember Surf talking about having a CRAZY round for Clips n that he wasn't gonna get past it.....what happen?= National WTF happen to Surf Day.
        nowhe talking about giving a ROUND where is going to go light on roc?
        Originally posted by I AM GAY
        I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Roc 1-0 already
          I was thinking more like Clips,
          Goodz, Conceited, Hollow, maybe Rex
          they said �Rich"
          ain�t this a bitch? I don't even remember saying "yes"�

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
            Ppl need to stop hating on roc bruh....

"banging over you hood like blake griffin" was fire back then
            "headshot he wont remember a round, i yung ill will...."that whole verse.
            "since he from yak town, i have his town pouring out yak for him"
            "i pay my shooter a band then his house be borded up"
            "what is your 5 o clock shadow gone look like after 9" light

i could quote more from each battle but let me chill plus he had many special moments... this off the top right quick.
            Imagine if Roc vs Clips the rematch woulda been on the big stage...the woulda went crazy.
            I dont care what nobody say, ROC beat charlie 2-1...they just cant let charlie lose.
            He do say bs lines from time to time, but thats with all rappers.

Roc a humble killer, he coulda rebuttaled half of surfs points...so believe me when i say this gon be the Tay Roc we saw vs Charlie, no Dna.
            Outside that ill will line the rest of that shit is TRASH.. roc basic, son spitting like its 1998 GTFOH with that

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X