Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhAt ArE yOuR NeW YeArS PlAnS for TOMORROW??!!!!!!!!?!? LLLLLLMMMMMMMLLLLL

im workin

Re: WhAt ArE yOuR NeW YeArS PlAnS for TOMORROW??!!!!!!!!?!? LLLLLLMMMMMMMLLLLL

gonna go to my mates for a while and then down to my cousins.

hopefully its kinda relaxed,and aslong as there is some single females i will be happy tbh

hope all my otbva playa's have a great night and are safe

#REALTALK
    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
      gonna go to my mates for a while and then down to my cousins.

hopefully its kinda relaxed,and aslong as there is some single females i will be happy tbh

hope all my otbva playa's have a great night and are safe

#REALTALK
      Dead, this is almost exactly what im doing but in slightly reverse order..ill probably be home slightly right after mid night, dont wanna get caught riding dirty ya know.. all of this is contingent on if my teeth stop hurting, though getting drunk might be the only way to get them to do so..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Dead, this is almost exactly what im doing but in slightly reverse order..ill probably be home slightly right after mid night, dont wanna get caught riding dirty ya know.. all of this is contingent on if my teeth stop hurting, though getting drunk might be the only way to get them to do so..
        i will probs be home slightly after the 2nd of jan lml
        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

i've been out the last 4 nights, we always do a fucking stupid marathon between christmas and new year, so i really can't be bothered doing anything

however 15 of us are starting drinking at 4pm at a mates, then heading to a party later on til after new year, then at about 2am head to another house party which is ridiculously good every year. i'd like to stay up all night but the chances are pretty much zero with how i feel now.

Comment

Originally posted by erimus View Post
            i've been out the last 4 nights, we always do a fucking stupid marathon between christmas and new year, so i really can't be bothered doing anything

however 15 of us are starting drinking at 4pm at a mates, then heading to a party later on til after new year, then at about 2am head to another house party which is ridiculously good every year. i'd like to stay up all night but the chances are pretty much zero with how i feel now.
            i'm feelin rough as fuck just now aswell tbh

fightin the urge to open a beer to see if tht helps lol
            DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

hair of the dog mate, i've got 15 bottles of stella for tonight but theres a couple of cans left over from yesterday and you've gave me ideas lol

Comment

Originally posted by erimus View Post
                hair of the dog mate, i've got 15 bottles of stella for tonight but theres a couple of cans left over from yesterday and you've gave me ideas lol
                the shop down the road from me is doin 15 stella 4% for £8 so tht sounds like my plan.

my wee cousin just messaged me to let me kno there will be jelly shots aswell,shits gonna get messy lol.

just sparked a can there,lets hope this works man
                DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

well i already pulled an allnighter n im still awake so i'm fuckin shook that i mite fall asleep n miss watchin that ball drop nh

i hate how they be showin what happened in other countries and cities at new years tho like i dont give a FUCK just show me Chicago im good ..... real talk

also i dont wanna hear about how china got a diff calendar pattern or some shit so they new years is on the wrong time
                  Easy

Comment

was finna hit up a m8, but he got sick, found out about an hour ago, so im heading to another party with some other mates instead.
                    I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

Finna play some league of legends prob

Comment

lmaooo @ jelly shots

makin me reminisce grade 9 parties when bitches would take two of those n be dtf
                        had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
                        learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

goin do fuck all my girls bout 2 drop a baby any time
                          mite watch a few flims an hav a little drink prob b asleep by 12

my life is so boring atm
                          We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpathian View Post
                            lmaooo @ jelly shots

makin me reminisce grade 9 parties when bitches would take two of those n be dtf
                            lml,i ain't had them in years.

it shall be a laugh
                            DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

lol jelly shots. theres a girl i know who loves them, she also makes cocktails in big fucking bowls and everyone sips from them whilst slightly tipping the bowl, it looks fuckin religious or something

how did that can go for you paddy? i still haven't started yet, i'm thinking 5pm i'll get it going

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X