Clear All

• fuck late night texting

if ur not getting laid by the end of the night whatsssss the point

imo shit happens and stuff dosent dunno what u think borthers

Re: fuck late night texting

jus sayin lml

Comment

i lost my fone 2 weeks ago,got a new one at crimbo and left it down my mates on wed so i can't drunk text just now lml
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

agreed

let the battery die on that shit. itll save you the embarrassment of waking up to +9000 texts of shame

Comment

haha back in the day I used to get mad success with late night texting. when I got married I deleted every female who wasn't a relative from my phone to prevent the temptation of doing it again.
          1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

Originally posted by Jizzurrection View Post
            . when I got married I deleted every female who wasn't a relative from my phone to prevent the temptation of doing it again.
            this didn't work out so well for eye rate, be careful

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X