Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News has been full retard status, but they just fell down the stairs

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1312898998001/

really???? any country that doesnt see shit like this on the regular'(IM MEAN THE FAKE NEWS REPORTS) and have to deal with people that believe it (PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE FOX IS THE TRUTH HERE)let me know...ima be your neighbor soon

Re: Fox News has been full retard status, but they just fell down the stairs

tht dudes face was a mess lml

how u not gonna tell tht the dude was tht big when your tellin him to get outta the car fs
    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

that shit had to be fake...

0% swelling

6' 5" 260lb "mma fighter" gets robbed then beats up 5' 5" 130lb...

:foh:

Comment

lol read about this in the sun times

dude got merked

I hope I was able to add some in depth commentary to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
          http://video.foxnews.com/v/1312898998001/

really???? any country that doesnt see shit like this on the regular'(IM MEAN THE FAKE NEWS REPORTS) and have to deal with people that believe it (PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE FOX IS THE TRUTH HERE)let me know...ima be your neighbor soon

what ur sayin fox just made this up?

Comment

peep this video morgzy some guys try n attack these other guys for bein dressed as women turns out the crossdressers were cage fighters

1:05

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
              what ur sayin fox just made this up?
              nope the 6' 5" heavy weight MMA" fighter named "justin" is a hero, like GI Joe

look at the guy in the video at 17 seconds in. right before that girl introduces him.

why is he dancing like that?

Comment

Megan Kelly get the dick fuck the racism out of her pretending ass bitch
                @Fatz438 shes a bitch... shes supposed to ride dick
                BlacKChild6787 1 week ago

Comment

peep this video morgzy some guys try n attack these other guys for bein dressed as women turns out the crossdressers were cage fighters

deeeeeeeeeeeeed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

anybody got any other pics of that dude in the OP?

i call bullshit and they trolling. never seen anybody with black eyes with no swelling

Comment

i was telling someone about this the other day lol
                    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

thas big Pamflit n crew in that video

Comment

wow
                        Best Name Ever...
                        OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
                        Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
                        I hate this place

Comment

only other reports i can find of this case are from fox news affiliates

wayyy too many holes in this story.

help niggaz

Comment

i dont like watchin american news anyways

its full of bullshitt and hides every truth

i remember i jus watched some video on how cops were speeding with no sirens and hit innocent pedestrians and de same cops arrested witnesses who were tryin to identify de victims

after dat i never heard if anytin happened to dese faggot pigs or not

fuck de police

Comment

i could back up the "blue coke" claim by abe before i could back up this story actually happening

gimme one second

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X