• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AYE VERB VS DANJA ZONE | HOSTED BY NUNU NELLZ | DO OR DIE BATTLE LEAGUE

Arc in here defending bitches again, I'll holla
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

If you pass up pussy over a stomach, stretch marks, ect please neg yourself.
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
        Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
        Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
        Lol tuck your titties in your skirt trend.

But bruhh! Dat ass.

that doesn't look like nunu.
        got it off her twitter
        it probably is because she has the same tatt, but she's hiding that big stomach and the angle + her look and of course the booty, makes it sexier than she is.
        Big stomach???

What type of delusional virgin are you?
        https://instagram.com/p/x-WS0JJywj/?modal=true

not only that video, i've also seen her in person. do you think it's coincidental that she takes majority all her pictures to the side, hiding her stomach or straight forward? she has a big stomach, but you're infatuated with camera tricks because her booty makes your dick hard. and you call me a virgin? smh

where the stomach at??? when you said stomach..i was expecting to see a big ol MUFFIN top hangin over the vagina.

yall making a big deal about her stomach?

see this is what ive learned about you little dorks and virgins
        Yall be talking like all you hang around is victoria secret chicks like Ardriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Miranda Kerr type of bitches

Most of yall go weeks/months without even seeying a fine woman.

See this is what happens when all you do is jackoff and drool over magazine model pictures and anime characters. Yall take, having unrealistic views and expectations to a whole new level.

i hate to break it to ya, but most women in real life do not look like those posters of women yall got above yall bed and life size anime dolls yall have.

This woman is 5''11 of thickness..im sorry but she is NOT going to look like a anime character..with the 19'' waist and 44'' hips and ass.

She aint flawless...but she better than any of the girls yall have at the moment(the few ones that do have a girlfriend)

and if u say otherwise..like i told that FruitBowl Gama...PUT HER PICTURE UP to shut all of us up...untill then...yall niggas will remain straight up cornballs and losers.
        "do you think it's coincidental that she takes majority all her pictures to the side, hiding her stomach or straight forward"

thank for proving my point.

now show me a picture where she isn't hiding her stomach, breathing, to the side. the video I posted gives you more visual of how her stomach really looks because it was in real time. not no "playing the angles to fool the public" foolishness.

doesn't mean she doesn't have a booty, doesn't mean she's not sex-able. but she is average, just ok to me, and the only reason i'm getting on her stomach is because she is working so hard to hide it, when she could just work it out if she was that insecure about it. if I really wanted to get on her, I could talk about more than just her stomach.

go check out a mizz twerksum video or add her on instagram; you'll see someone that looks regular, like your everyday female, fine, thick, and isn't playing the angles.

by the way, someone who doesn't see bad women in real life nor has had any is impressed with this; while someone who does see bad women all the time and has had some, isn't. i'm the latter, i'm not impressed.
        Nunu is fine as fuck..she just is..im sorry
        yall can hold her under a microscope all you want
        i know mizz twerksum...she bad...shes also has a way smaller frame than Nunu

why are yall comparing a little 5''5, 5''6 girl to a 5''11 woman?
        and Twerksum looks nowhere near your average everyday female...i have no idea where you got that from....your everyday female does not look like twerksum at all.

but at the end of the day..atleast i can respect your argument, cause you actually made some sense and articulated your points well.

All i'll say is this to all men in general:
        When you're a man, that wastes energy by putting every woman see under a magnifying glass, when you could be using that energy into sculpting your own body, you're a cornball in my eyes....

....cause most you dudes talking about how you would never smash or touch etc etc, wouldnt even get the opportunity to get these women you talk ish about, to blink at you.

niggas need to stop frontin
        Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
          If you pass up pussy over a stomach, stretch marks, ect please neg yourself.
          right
          Oblivion

Comment

You guys up here typing testaments over some bitch you only saw online smh
            "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Comment

Oblivion

Comment

Lol tuck your titties in your skirt trend.

But bruhh! Dat ass.

some of ya too picky with the stomach thing. its not like sher got that big beer belly. ill cum on her scars and birthmark and do her rick flair style woooo

Comment

that poll tho

Comment

More pics of Nellz plz thanks.

I'm your new favorite producer, you just don't know it yet!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X