• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full Don't Flop Philly Card !

this looks fake

Comment

Re: Full Don't Flop Philly Card !

Straight up got there thinking I was late as dog shit...right as Ness vs Bill started...

...realized I was right on time.

Uno vs Red was terrible. Ness went ham sandwiches....and I hate E Ness. Tech vs Suge I didn't see cause I dipped to the car to smoke. Dose vs ZM was just thrown together and you can tell. Zm was thrown off by the whole situation. Dose was fire. He would have killed anyone that night.

Ya'll know what Day did. Fuck him. He's been in the same place with Eurgh a couple times and did/said nothing. But NOW you want to come do some dumb shit and claim it's because of that bullshit story of him leaving you at an airport? Fuck outta here. If that shit was for real, Day should have stepped to Eurgh like a "crip" and handled his. But no, he came and fucked up the first legit event in Philly. Thank god shit was at the end. Rone still fucking roasted him after he left (then came back and stood in the crowd like a fucking wierdo).

As I was leaving, Bill was just out front freestyling to anyone that would give him any attention. Shit was wierd. I left.

I was cool. The people talking was fucking annoying.
      http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X