X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MC Decoy host of GOT BEEF? outed as a sexual predator and cross dresser

dogs got to eat only pussies are offended by this

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT GHOST View Post
        He was drunk it happens
        But that cross dressing shit
        Shoot this homo
        Nothin wrong w. cross dressin

Tempted to ban u for thinkin tryna sex a 14 year n sayin he loves her is normal tho

Fkin weird cunt

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT GHOST View Post
          He was drunk it happens
          But that cross dressing shit
          Shoot this homo
          Haha ya bein drunk is a good reason to act like a pedo

[MENTION=8767]Crow42[/MENTION] ban this fag

Comment

It gets worse, [MENTION=30472]DatNiggaCray[/MENTION] check ur pms we gotta corroborate our info

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Damn, that was an ominous post from PT.

Comment

once again, i'm more offended by the fact this fucker did a public crossdressing page than anything he did

Comment

be more subtle with your shit ffs, what is wrong with UK-AUS deviants ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fartplate View Post
                    this nigga claims his system is flawless and i destoy his world within minutes lmao
                    You know Malcom X wrote about the system right?

Let me get this straight, a system designed to stop you from fucking kids, doesn't allow you to fuck a 12 year old and you say it's flawed?

Nigga you Decoy?
                    Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mein Kampfy Chair View Post
                      Someone needs to learn Decoy the rules of this shit.

You half your own age and then + 7.

The system is flawless.
                      WOAT system.

Women are at their peak from 18 to 21. I'll be damned if I'm abstaining from a hot 18 year old when I'm 30 because that system tells me I can only bang 22 year olds.

"Sorry, you're 18 and a few years too young for me." lmaooooo

Comment

That fb ain't real.

Can't be.

I keep telling myself that.

Confirmation of fake fb with cross dressing decoy please?

Comment

Which one lol. There's multiple at this point

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

That whole thing with the pics in the wig was originally exposed in 2013.

He posted the following explanation about it on the ozhiphop forum where he claimed he "found" a wig which in reality probably cost him about $200 lol...

The fb account is really him, it reeks of decoy.

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                              It gets worse, [MENTION=30472]DatNiggaCray[/MENTION] check ur pms we gotta corroborate our info
                              Hahaha.

I thought you'd get a kick out of this - even Trashy's had a gutful.

Decoy still shamelessly acting like he did nothing wrong (this was mere hours before the whole thing well and truly became public).

Comment

i dont know why anyone would think dressing up as a woman will be considered funny or trolling smh this dude got a severe case of aspergers or sth

"HAHAH JUS FOOLED ALL OF EM FOR THINKING IM A CROSSDRESSER TROLOLOL" foh with this weirdo
                                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                                Originally posted by nick216
                                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X