Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep

Comment

Re: So did Foreman bounce after he choked?

dead at ef being the only dude cosigning angel p..n they both the biggest fags smh

butt buddies

ef ur a piece of shit man if u havent noticed nobody cares bout ur dexters lab ass on this forum..move the fuck on n regroup with ur lame ass socially awkward kin on rm boi

stay in ya laaaane u try to glorify urself by saying we can acces you outside of a forum
      that doesnt change shit tho ur still a faggot
      had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
      learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

Originally posted by ErikForeman View Post
        Ohhhhh wait... thats that ROOK guy from RM LMAOOOO

he was on RM yesterday talking about how im 29 too

What a faggot
        Wipe that stupid grin off your greasy salmon lips you retarded jimmy neutron ass cupcake soft punk. You haven't figured out shit I don't post on that faggot site RM because of punks like you who get given a mod tag and go on a ego trip like its something big. You a faggot foreman that thinks he isn't I am not mad I just like highlighting the fact and bringing punks like you that develop a sense of well being on the internet back to reality. You look like you got terrorised at school and it has dented your confidence heavily, talking to yourself in a dusty hotel all day and night isn't going to help bro.
        And before you reply with '' lml u mad ? '' the answer is no , but we secretly know you really are mad at whatever highpower designed your bitch ass and your mad at that suburban slut tank you call mommy.

Merry christmas fatboy hope you can drown your sorrows in turkey juice bitch

Comment

ya s.o.s def aint r00k is rap, hes def a british guy and not someone elses account

Comment

Comment

I see, my bad

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOT ON SIGHT View Post
                Wipe that stupid grin off your greasy salmon lips you retarded jimmy neutron ass cupcake soft punk. You haven't figured out shit I don't post on that faggot site RM because of punks like you who get given a mod tag and go on a ego trip like its something big. You a faggot foreman that thinks he isn't I am not mad I just like highlighting the fact and bringing punks like you that develop a sense of well being on the internet back to reality. You look like you got terrorised at school and it has dented your confidence heavily, talking to yourself in a dusty hotel all day and night isn't going to help bro.
                And before you reply with '' lml u mad ? '' the answer is no , but we secretly know you really are mad at whatever highpower designed your bitch ass and your mad at that suburban slut tank you call mommy.

Merry christmas fatboy hope you can drown your sorrows in turkey juice bitch
                lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

most ham erik has ever been served imo
                Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Na na na na na na na na na na bat dick

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X