CASSIDY vs DIZASTER (stop making new threads about it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Cassidy 3-0 dizaster

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
    Originally posted by Five View Post
    I have Diz edging the first two, but not by much. With all the shit he was talking I wasn't expecting this to be even remotely debatable. Nigga missed a free layup to keep it a buck. Any other top-tier cat would have straight up bodied.

Now as far as Cass goes, he did better than most expected including myself. He had performance and stage presence, but to be honest that's about it. The nigga was spittin' the most basic shit known to man, and gettin' gassed up like a motherfucker. "I'll put money on your head like a hair appointment!" Bro.. get the FUCK outta here with that shit.
    You are stupid as fuck...
    Your mom is stupid as fuck, and it's hereditary. - Cassidy

Comment

cassidy would 3-0 dirtbag dan like he did diz

Cass is the greatest of all time, dont front

Comment

I have Diz edging the first two, but not by much. With all the shit he was talking I wasn't expecting this to be even remotely debatable. Nigga missed a free layup to keep it a buck. Any other top-tier cat would have straight up bodied.

Now as far as Cass goes, he did better than most expected including myself. He had performance and stage presence, but to be honest that's about it. The nigga was spittin' the most basic shit known to man, and gettin' gassed up like a motherfucker. "I'll put money on your head like a hair appointment!" Bro.. get the FUCK outta here with that shit.
        Original poster was right. And I would expect Trey to get all wet over some nursery rhymes. Dude's got the IQ of a Rabbit.
        Pending signature.

Comment

You say diz won but quite Cassidy

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Jesus,diz is so fucking incredibly awful.

Comment

i cant even think of all the dumb shit tht clips say, and he the supposed GOAT. cass did well, beat diz 2-1, or 3-0. had lots of basic setups and shit, but kept that shit movin. he brought bars.

Comment

Re: cassidy would 3-0 dirtbag dan like he did diz

dbd never lost

Comment

You say diz won but quite Cassidy

The fuck? I quoted it as a joke because it was a garbage ass line nigga are you retarded?

Comment

5001-0 tho.
                    Mayhem Music

Comment

WE HERE AT OTBVA DON'T ANALYZE BATTLES.

IN FACT, WE HERE AT OTBVA SAY BOTH BATTLERS WERE HORRIBLE AND THEY SUCKED.

All you fags that just created an account this week should go masturbate with some hot sauce and shit.

Comment

DIRTBAG 3-0
                        Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                        If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

Yo Cealix shut the fuck up you bitch ass nigga...you a little nigga.

Why don't you tell them how I kill't you already? Scream and holla about that battle.

Cause there was a lot of niggas there...it was Kiss' video shoot..scream and holla and tell niggas about that battle where I already cooked you my nigga.

That's what you need to scream and holla about scream and holla about that battle...where you already got cooked.

Niggas asking me "All I see is the Freeway battle..."...bring that into the picture and let niggas know how you was another nigga that got cooked.
                          Mayhem Music

Comment

DBD would MURDER cassidy.

That shit would be ugly.

Comment

dirtbag>cassidy

Comment

Re: REMATCH: Cassidy Vs Dizaster Full Battle

diz got this, but i don't know what that last round was about. cass was nice though

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X