Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What am i smoking?

Originally posted by StandthisRIGHT View Post
    [MENTION=2984]1NTHACHAMBER[/MENTION] daamm that sounds exactly right lmao. Shit has that fruity sour taste and its powerful as fuck.. one bowl has me good for a session.
    mmmmm. Quality smoke right dere, here's hoping you stocked up large for the holidays!
    Originally posted by Panda
    otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by 1NTHACHAMBER View Post
      mmmmm. Quality smoke right dere, here's hoping you stocked up large for the holidays!

Why at it doee lol i always wanted to know what this shit was.. it was weird but tasted good and had a good high.
      http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

Oh shit son you smokin that mouldy radish!! shit is tight as fuck my word

Comment

Why at it doee lol i always wanted to know what this shit was.. it was weird but tasted good and had a good high.
          one of two things tbh. It's either shocked Vortex bud, or a X breed of Vortex and some sort of purple haze kind. The large leaf at the back of the first bud could go under either Vortex or a Haze/Hash plant. The purple pistils are wow dough, they have to come either from shocking the bud with cold during the drying procedure or a X breed of the traditional Vortex with some sort of haze. The pistil length is uncharacteristic of any grand daddy or kush plant dough. Thats why I'd bet it's a crossbreed. Vortex tends to have that really vibrant green color to it with medium sized orange pistils, whereas the haze/hash plant has long wiry pistils like you have here.
          Originally posted by Panda
          otbva is dead

Comment

Dayum ive never even heard of vortex lol but this was probably the oddest bud ive ever had iah. Look of it and taste but preciate it

Comment

yeh that first shit is definitely green crack, that and white widow are probably the only 2 types I could identify by the look
              green crack>

Comment

dead @ mouldy radish
                Originally posted by SockFucker
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

This shit gotta be some sort of camera/ photoshop trick. I been in the growing game for hella long and ain't never seen shit like that

Comment

it's weaved up threads, not weed
                    Originally posted by SockFucker
                    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

sweets? but rollin sour

Comment

not photoshopped lol im not even good at editing. My dealers have crazy shit and rarely know the name of it so i take pictures of everything good i get i have alot more iah.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X