ROSENBERG RAW TALKS BATTLING JAI & SAYS CASSIDY IS THE PUNCHLINE KING ON ANY LEVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement ROSENBERG RAW TALKS BATTLING JAI & SAYS CASSIDY IS THE PUNCHLINE KING ON ANY LEVEL

We caught up with Rosenberg Raw at Blood Sweat & Tiers. Rosenberg Raw talks about his battle Vs Jai says it was a good battle. Rosenberg Raw says these new battle rappers are hungry and they usually come extra aggressive in battles cause they are trying to make a name. Rosenberg Raw Talks about his upcoming battles and says he battling Tycoon Tax at KOTD in Nov. He says battling frequently could hurt you if your not prepared. Rosenberg says it took him a while to figure out he has a loyal fan base and he remains committed to being himself. He says Cassidy will beat Dizaster. He says Cassidy is the King of punch line king on any level so he thinks he going to be a good battle!!!

Is Cassidy The Punch Line King???

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe
    To Our Channel!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: ROSENBERG RAW TALKS BATTLING JAI & SAYS CASSIDY IS THE PUNCHLINE KING ON ANY LEVE

Did you mention hotdogs
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Re: ROSENBERG RAW TALKS BATTLING JAI & SAYS CASSIDY IS THE PUNCHLINE KING ON ANY LEVE

Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

aren't you supposed to keep new vids in your mega semetic thread @op

Comment

diz will win
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
            Idk .. since your so curious .. do me a favor and figure it out!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
              diz will win
              I kinda agree with Rosenberg Raw.. Cass is gonna kill anybody he stand in front of..

Comment

just put him in the red you might be next

Comment

offset it [MENTION=3959]Bill Cocoa[/MENTION] & turn him green
                  do HHIR a solid

Comment

hiphopisrael showing blatant disrespect to bill

Originally posted by Gill Cocoa
                    if u post one of ur vids outside of this thread ur leaving me no choice

Comment

So you interviewed rosenberg and didn't mention hotdogs or milk of the puppy

And you think you can post it on here without getting killed
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Rosenberg the FFA KING

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Cocoa
                          Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post
                          Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                          Idk .. since your so curious .. do me a favor and figure it out!!! lol

can browner return after this??
                          lmao... you guys and girls stop instigating

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X