Whose a better writer: The Saurus or Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    Contrary to common knowledge, Wayne usually has people write for him or he just freestyle/ freestyle/jots a few ideas down.. Been that way forever..
    wtf

chaunce got the nerve to tell me in trollin

Comment

And stop what crunk? stop being right? im good..

Drake explains his and lil waynes writing Process - YouTube
      Fuckin dope vid, u can tell drakes admiration for Wayne is genuine. Funny how same people who think Wayne sucks on this forum also think hi protege is the best rapper.

Also dead at chaunce posting this video to support his thesis that other people write for wayne when the vid drake says the opposite.

Also, I thank god that today's mainstream artists are cats like Wayne drake jay ye cole sean etc. life is good

Comment

Re: Whose a better writer: The Saurus or Lil Wayne

Originally posted by reznick View Post
        Fuckin dope vid, u can tell drakes admiration for Wayne is genuine. Funny how same people who think Wayne sucks on this forum also think hi protege is the best rapper.

Also dead at chaunce posting this video to support his thesis that other people write for wayne when the vid drake says the opposite.

Also, I thank god that today's mainstream artists are cats like Wayne drake jay ye cole sean etc. life is good
        Drake and nikki have both admitting to writing for wayne before, i cant find the articles or videos but its true, not to mention that Gillie wrote for wayne when he was younger and even wrote for him on carter 1 and the drought 1..

Comment

pete for the win
          I get high from bass lines, Trippin off of the treble
          Funky like fresh coast, but grity like heavy metal
          Lets head to the crossroads, dealin with the devil
          When i go to hell in 20 years, ill dap em and say hello

Comment

Drake and nikki have both admitting to writing for wayne before, i cant find the articles or videos but its true, not to mention that Gillie wrote for wayne when he was younger and even wrote for him on carter 1 and the drought 1..
            lol have they now? Where at

And dead at you hearing rumors and turning them into fact in your brain. How does someone who sits for 30 minutes listening to a best who jumps up and starts riding it perfectly with dope lyrics need a ghostwriter

He's going out of his way to make his music worse and implicate himself as a non creative con man? lol

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
              lol have they now? Where at

And dead at you hearing rumors and turning them into fact in your brain. How does someone who sits for 30 minutes listening to a best who jumps up and starts riding it perfectly with dope lyrics need a ghostwriter

He's going out of his way to make his music worse and implicate himself as a non creative con man? lol
              Im not saying drake or nikki have written whole albums for the guy (gillie has) but they have written verses for him..

Comment

I dont like lil wayne at all
                but he writes his own shit. drake/nikki giving him bars is one thing but for the most part, he writes his own shit.
                go watch The Carter Documentary
                you will realize how dedicated dude is to his music...all dude does is tour and write
                youll also notice watching that documentary he is a junkie and heavily addicted to drugs

its a great documentary tho shits crazy

Comment

N no I ain't got time for no billy the squid

Comment

Im not saying drake or nikki have written whole albums for the guy (gillie has) but they have written verses for him..
                    yea? show me. proof? Facts?

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk Ghost View Post
                      that quote is stupid and just makes people feel smart for listening to underground music

so you're telling me the majority of people out there (especially Hip Hop fans) aren't fuckin' idiots?

and don't get me wrong, i listen to a lot of commercial too.
                      I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

would u say the average immortal technique fan is smarter than the average fan of commercial music
                        Originally posted by jdporter
                        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

no they are all idiots

Comment

no they are all idiots

Comment

correct
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk Ghost View Post
                                would u say the average immortal technique fan is smarter than the average fan of commercial music

personally, i think so, yeah. i'm not even a big Immortal Technique fan btw

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
                                no they are all idiots

lmaooooooooooo
                                I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X