CHARRONE AKA THE GREAT.WHITE HOPE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHARRONE AKA THE GREAT.WHITE HOPE!!!!

Originally posted by Unfuckwitable View Post
    Originally posted by Macmajor View Post
    Charron is ass!! way over hyped how is he the best white battle rapper when he lost to thesaurus ??
    cuz he aint , not even close .. but he deserves to be recognised as a threat as an MC ...
    cuz even tho da shit he lack isnt fixable he still could beat 95% of URL in a spur the moment battle ,
    cuz these new breed of street MC can only murk a nigga wit month or more to rehearse in the mirrors
    90% can't even make music , theyre if we bein real mothafuckin actors that got good pen games an go an recite lines (spittin all fraud shit they aint never done or lived) BUNCH A SWEET SUGAR TANK NIGGAS example AYE VERB ... IF YA'LL CANT LOOK AT HIS MANNERISM AN SEE HE DOWN LOW AS DA FUCKIN ATLANTICS SEA FLOOR

Spit some i'll fuck you up shit
    but all that,
    just cut the kilo up an i got the sawed off in the trunk ,
    got beef wit a punk but left the vest at home
    straight doh cuz da waist got the chrome
    heavy artillery that'll break through bone but your nieghnoors aint gon hear it cuz the silencer ow'n ..

which is cool if the nigga aint a bus boy that aint ever even sold a dub a reggie let alone know bout goin to the store to buy foil , plastic bags an cut 4 the HP of girl an QP of boy to bag up .. then hittin the block with your life t risk erry minute ,, an takin penitentiary chance on runs where if you get stopped you gettin life wit the multi bill (habitual offender sentence)

but 80% prob 90% aint NEVER been bout they life , they just some nice niggas from the hood (some of em) that rap & perform on stages .. most prob got prom pictures hangin on they fuckin windows, with pictures of their fat bitch in there wallets that they look at everytime the tables at applebees are dirty as da fuck an he needs xtra strength to make it through the struggle of the A.B. , "APPPLEBEES ROLLLINN!!" , lmao

is that how NY & STL niggas rock ? cuz in the dirty dirty in erry state i been in if you ain't spittin shit you really live or lived b4 then YOU FUCKIN DONE it aint even a question , your a joke if you exposed as a fake G
    thats a hood rule

AND THE SAURUS BEAT CHARRON TWICE ... HE STILL THE FREESTYLE GOAT
    :blegit:

LMAO what a FAG
    Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Charron is ass!! way over hyped how is he the best white battle rapper when he lost to thesaurus ??
      cuz he aint , not even close .. but he deserves to be recognised as a threat as an MC ...
      cuz even tho da shit he lack isnt fixable he still could beat 95% of URL in a spur the moment battle ,
      cuz these new breed of street MC can only murk a nigga wit month or more to rehearse in the mirrors
      90% can't even make music , theyre if we bein real mothafuckin actors that got good pen games an go an recite lines (spittin all fraud shit they aint never done or lived) BUNCH A SWEET SUGAR TANK NIGGAS example AYE VERB ... IF YA'LL CANT LOOK AT HIS MANNERISM AN SEE HE DOWN LOW AS DA FUCKIN ATLANTICS SEA FLOOR

but all that,
      heavy artillery that'll break through bone but your nieghnoors aint gon hear it cuz the silencer ow'n ..

which is cool if the nigga aint a bus boy that aint ever even sold a dub a reggie let alone know bout goin to the store to buy foil , plastic bags an cut 4 the HP of girl an QP of boy to bag up .. then hittin the block with your life t risk erry minute ,, an takin penitentiary chance on runs where if you get stopped you gettin life wit the multi bill (habitual offender sentence)

but 80% prob 90% aint NEVER been bout they life , they just some nice niggas from the hood (some of em) that rap & perform on stages .. most prob got prom pictures hangin on they fuckin windows, with pictures of their fat bitch in there wallets that they look at everytime the tables at applebees are dirty as da fuck an he needs xtra strength to make it through the struggle of the A.B. , "APPPLEBEES ROLLLINN!!" , lmao

is that how NY & STL niggas rock ? cuz in the dirty dirty in erry state i been in if you ain't spittin shit you really live or lived b4 then YOU FUCKIN DONE it aint even a question , your a joke if you exposed as a fake G
      thats a hood rule

is this a battle rap thesis ?

Comment

ya'll just sayin all this shit cuz Charron just bodied on the URL stage , some shit that bitch made lames that start hate bandwagons an hate on errything even most top tier like that lame nigga Choppa had ya'll somehow convinced da shit wasnt possible

EVERY white dude that been on URL has either won or had a debateable ... you'd see way more by now if SMACK wasn't racist as da fuck

(he only wan't a token white battler at a time & he dont want them to be at the top , he just want em cuz he know he got a huge white fanbase and he got to)

Profit - the 1st white battler , one of the worst white battlers from Grindtime// only reason SMACK let him battle is cuz fan demand for other races an cuz he was "street"
        WINS

then Soul Khan -
        BODIES BOTH .. Don't know what convinced Smack to let Khan on , yea hes dope as fuck but Smack dont care , hes white,,,, musta been Norbes / Beasly

T MOney Bagz - don't rememeber , but i'm sure he won,, he battled some scrub an he underrated ... he got connects bein in Team Homi , an is "street"

then

for some reason , he decided to let some , non-street & even a nerd to battle

Rone - but he bodies 1 of their up and comers , you nkow Smack aint gonna release that

then

Charron - had to be the BET shit , WU Tang tour ,,,,,the hood already knew him , an dont give me that no one watches BET ,, ghetto ass niggas all over watch the shit alot of em dont have premium cable an they like that garabage anyway
        AND I KNOW NIGGAS LOCKED UP WATCH FREESTYLE FRIDAY EVERY WEEK...IT'D BE 25 NIGGAZ IN FRONT EACH TV GETTING BUCK LIKE THEY WATCHIN BALL (AN DATS IN ALL 4 SPOTS I BEEN LOCKED UP, 2 DIFF STATES 2)

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE THE MAIN POINT

CHARRON HAS FINALLY BREACHED A WHITE BATTLER TOP 10 , AN YA'LL CALLIN HIM THE BEST ???

ILLMACULATE JUST EDGED BIGG K , WASHED AYE VERB & A CLIPS --->(DEBATABLE)

AND IF NOT ILLMAC THEN FUCKIN BIGG K RIGHT NOW , BUT CHARRON ....

THEM 2 GOT THE MOST BIG AN CONVINCING WINS RIGHT NOW
        SO THEM AN THEN
        RONE , FRESCO , THE SAURUS , REAL DEAL , CAUSTIC , SHOTTY ALL SHIT ON CHARRON , LETS BE REAL

charoon is completely lackin in 3 major areas VOICE , DELIVERY / FLOW , CHARISMA OR TO YOU TEEN LAMES "SWAG"
        Lol holy fuk

Comment

one things for sure you can't deny unfuckwitable's passion
          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

post of the year material

Comment

Charron is nice.

However.

Jordan Kilganon is the great white hope at the moment
              http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...C121A4k1s8061G

That is until Connor McGregor peels Jose Aldo's cap back.

Whites on a winning streak not seen for at least a few hunna years.
              We taking back rap, dunking and fighting.
              I feel kinda bad because phillipinos even took the dancing crown lol

Comment

but all that,

thats a hood rule

People who are "bout that lyfe" are fucking retarded ******s with an IQ of <70. Those kinds of ******s aren't smart enough to battle rap. They don't have the vocabulary, intellect or agency to make it as battle rappers.

As frightening as this will sound, battle rap niggas are the CREAM OF THE CROP when it comes black people. There are probably some black battle rappers who have over 100 IQ, which constitutes a distant outlier for the black population. So of course black battle rappers are going to be working at Applebees because holding down a minimum wage job is the absolute peak of ****** accomplishment.

In my opinion, smart ******s like DNA and Neil Degrasse Tyson should even be allowed to live.

Edit: On the flip side, retarded white people like Bishop Brigante and the entire cast of Jersey shore should be thrown into ovens along with the majority of black people.
                http://www.otbva.com/forum/picture.p...pictureid=1551

Comment

but all that,

thats a hood rule

. [MENTION=5090]iluvbattles2[/MENTION] thoughts?
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

white people are the devil,.....cuz we spit that heat!
                    chinese food: $16.75
                    delivery charge: $3
                    tip for driver: $5.25
                    realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

ya'll just sayin all this shit cuz Charron just bodied on the URL stage , some shit that bitch made lames that start hate bandwagons an hate on errything even most top tier like that lame nigga Choppa had ya'll somehow convinced da shit wasnt possible

EVERY white dude that been on URL has either won or had a debateable ... you'd see way more by now if SMACK wasn't racist as da fuck

(he only wan't a token white battler at a time & he dont want them to be at the top , he just want em cuz he know he got a huge white fanbase and he got to)

Profit - the 1st white battler , one of the worst white battlers from Grindtime// only reason SMACK let him battle is cuz fan demand for other races an cuz he was "street"
                      WINS

then Soul Khan -
                      BODIES BOTH .. Don't know what convinced Smack to let Khan on , yea hes dope as fuck but Smack dont care , hes white,,,, musta been Norbes / Beasly

T MOney Bagz - don't rememeber , but i'm sure he won,, he battled some scrub an he underrated ... he got connects bein in Team Homi , an is "street"

then

for some reason , he decided to let some , non-street & even a nerd to battle

Rone - but he bodies 1 of their up and comers , you nkow Smack aint gonna release that

then

Charron - had to be the BET shit , WU Tang tour ,,,,,the hood already knew him , an dont give me that no one watches BET ,, ghetto ass niggas all over watch the shit alot of em dont have premium cable an they like that garabage anyway
                      AND I KNOW NIGGAS LOCKED UP WATCH FREESTYLE FRIDAY EVERY WEEK...IT'D BE 25 NIGGAZ IN FRONT EACH TV GETTING BUCK LIKE THEY WATCHIN BALL (AN DATS IN ALL 4 SPOTS I BEEN LOCKED UP, 2 DIFF STATES 2)

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE THE MAIN POINT

CHARRON HAS FINALLY BREACHED A WHITE BATTLER TOP 10 , AN YA'LL CALLIN HIM THE BEST ???

ILLMACULATE JUST EDGED BIGG K , WASHED AYE VERB & A CLIPS --->(DEBATABLE)

AND IF NOT ILLMAC THEN FUCKIN BIGG K RIGHT NOW , BUT CHARRON ....

THEM 2 GOT THE MOST BIG AN CONVINCING WINS RIGHT NOW
                      SO THEM AN THEN
                      RONE , FRESCO , THE SAURUS , REAL DEAL , CAUSTIC , SHOTTY ALL SHIT ON CHARRON , LETS BE REAL

charoon is completely lackin in 3 major areas VOICE , DELIVERY / FLOW , CHARISMA OR TO YOU TEEN LAMES "SWAG"
                      You faggot, what are you doing?

You typed all this out?

:suicidebanana:

Comment

doep posts

will read again
                        Originally posted by SockFucker
                        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Why is everybody spazzin over the "look at me when I'm killing you" line?

Charron looked shook af, took two steps back and a giant gulp. He was visibly shaking, lmao

Comment

LOOK AT ME WHEN IM KILLING YOU!!!!!
                            @itstheref
                            I rap. I has beard. I has belly.

REFEREE NELSON vs DANJA ZONE
                            https://youtu.be/YZ5msT7re08

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...