Diz only appeals to sexual frustrated middle eastern incels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diz only appeals to sexual frustrated middle eastern incels.

wasn't sandman the person who first typed "First of all, check ur tone G" on this board ?

Comment

Originally posted by HEISTBVA View Post
      in before ekelon bodies this thread.

Heist undefeated!
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
        Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
        Who else but sexually frustrated middle eastern incels actually like Diz?

All Diz and his fans can do is run around yelling like A.D.D afflicted tards trying to act hood smelling like a McCormick spice rack while waiting for their pre-arraigned marriages.

It's not like they're actually getting any Black, Hispanic, Asian let alone white chicks...
        is your font yellow cause the golden showers hit you like a down pour out of nowhere?
        It must be the yellow your piss colored eyeballs see while getting your face used as a urinal.

Comment

All Diz and his fans can do is run around yelling like A.D.D afflicted tards trying to act hood smelling like a McCormick spice rack while waiting for their pre-arraigned marriages.

It's not like they're actually getting any Black, Hispanic, Asian let alone white chicks...
          is your font yellow cause the golden showers hit you like a down pour out of nowhere?
          It must be the yellow your piss colored eyeballs see while getting your face used as a urinal.
          yea son thats a REAL awe inspiring rebuttal
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh
            i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

yea son thats a REAL awe inspiring rebuttal
              Juice-taste the goddess is still flapping her deformed crap catcher despite repeatedly having her enema backwash promptly thrown in her face where it belongs. Smdh.

Comment

is op willy from rmbva? if so he actually tries over here
                #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                  wasn't sandman the person who first typed "First of all, check ur tone G" on this board ?
                  Lmfao yea it was in my sig for so long
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                    Naw he has like 3 accounts here with a few posts on each but he got the fuck outta here wen pt found out it was willy and then craig threatened to post his address or somethong like that
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                      Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                      Naw he has like 3 accounts here with a few posts on each but he got the fuck outta here wen pt found out it was willy and then craig threatened to post his address or somethong like that
                      just now? link thread plz
                      #Blessed

Comment

Naw it happened like a year ago hold up il try to find it

Comment

Naw it happened like a year ago hold up il try to find it
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

found out it was willy and then craig threatened to post his address or somethong like that

Comment

just quick searched - craig links it in textbattlemania 2 otbva vs rmbva but the link doesnt exist so prob dunk washed it

Comment

the funniest part is that he was talking like a normal person at first

none of his usual "bwaaha clips" shit

then as soon as pt pointed out it was willy he went into full out bwahaha sperg mode

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X