Comment

Re: NORBES you FAT lying PIE OF SHIT

norbes a true gent imho

Comment

NORBES!

Comment

These chicks sound like every generic Smack rapping reject.
          Pending signature.

Comment

damm OP going off in here

will be merging with the other thread

Comment

Re: Black Ice/Syndicate Cartel Presents: Vixen vs Jada Raye

Vix cooking in the first. If jada takes the w then this is a good battle.

Comment

Damn, jada.

Bars

Vix got the 2nd and she killin in the 3rd too.

Can't call it. I'd fuck both tho.

Comment

http://otbva.com/forum/norbes-ex-gir...ry-t38670.html

Losing to Dutchess should mean immediate and permanent retirement.

Jada "big dick" Raye with an easy comeback win.
                  KOTDAFD

Comment

Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
                    All that shit he was talking about fucking this girl and how he was hittin it.
                    You dated this chick for like 6 months and you NEVER HIT??????...LMFAO

but he sure was talking a whole lot of ..i just had sex shit on battle rap arena 2 years ago

no wonder he stopped messing with her...he wasnt getting shit but sure was paying for her trips and her son.

simp ass fraud ass nigga

JADA RAYE VS VIIXEN//BLACK ICE CARTEL//THE EULOGY - YouTube

08:00

lmaooo he really said he hit? i used to text her some times and she was cool but really seemed like she wasn't feeling norbes like that when i asked about him and her.
                    INF3RNO
                    That Nigga.....Period
                    Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                    http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                    http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post

but he sure was talking a whole lot of ..i just had sex shit on battle rap arena 2 years ago

no wonder he stopped messing with her...he wasnt getting shit but sure was paying for her trips and her son.

simp ass fraud ass nigga

lmaooo he really said he hit? i used to text her some times and she was cool but really seemed like she wasn't feeling norbes like that when i asked about him and her.

yup..ypou can go back to 2012 battlerap arena shows and his tweets
                      dude was flexinlike a mofo....talking all that..im with the best looking battlerap chick etc etc...tweeting shit like *i love her*...and *ill be over to do you good* again blablabla

smdh..you aint hit in the 6 months yall were together...but she sure was letting ya simp ass take her out on dates and shit

I remember a pic he posted with him and her on a date talkin bout...we the Jayz abd beyonce of battlerap

lol....norbes not a bad guy tho...but dude need to chill out...he aint got BARZ like that
                      Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post

simp ass fraud ass nigga

yup..ypou can go back to 2012 battlerap arena shows and his tweets
                        dude was flexinlike a mofo....talking all that..im with the best looking battlerap chick etc etc...tweeting shit like *i love her*...and *ill be over to do you good* again blablabla

smdh..you aint hit in the 6 months yall were together...but she sure was letting ya simp ass take her out on dates and shit

I remember a pic he posted with him and her on a date talkin bout...we the Jayz abd beyonce of battlerap

lol....norbes not a bad guy tho...but dude need to chill out...he aint got BARZ like that
                        Yea i remember all that shit vividly lol i just never knew he publicly claimed he hit. Thats not cool if he didn't smh norbes does tend to over do it a lot even during interviews where he lets his bias show knowing he's sposed to be impartial cause of his position lol
                        INF3RNO
                        That Nigga.....Period
                        Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                        http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                        http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqgGlp2R3lM

RIP Norbes
                          ~Everybody Talkin Bout Fox Aint Tight ~
                          ~And He Only Rap About Hammers ??? Nigga You Got Damn Right ~ - J.FOX

S.O.N.S

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X