Re: TALK THAT SHIT CASS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BarzILLA View Post
    I love crack

Originally posted by BarzILLA View Post
    Butt crack that is

lmfao

Comment

Cass came off like a arrogant hoe who don't know the "History" of the culture that he's "apart" of,what a shame since he's the "originator" of this chamber of the CULTURE

Kool Moe Dee vs Busy Bee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cass vs Free

that faggy Gaylord is a monetary driven yeast infected cunt who's don't know his history

if he always got down like that,apparently since he was the"forerunner of battling emcees" then how come Cass aint spit with Lux?……cause he got shook the fuck up,his testies rocketed back into his lil gremlin sack and was like"…as far as that cypher goes…it aint no way I'm going back to that……"-----I.E. i can't allow my wackness to manifest on cam like this,the obviousness of the L would be madd evident when you hear my lyrics vs his….
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Kool Moe Dee vs Busy Bee was on beats. so yea he's saying his battle with freeway gave birth to the accapella battle format. it's all good tho i know you mad.

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
          Kool Moe Dee vs Busy Bee was on beats. so yea he's saying his battle with freeway gave birth to the accapella battle format. it's all good tho i know you mad.
          so you telling me every cat in the past spit over beats,until Cass?

come on son,cyphers would turn into battles with no beats randomly

also he didn't specify in this that he was the 1st to battle with no beats,therefore there is no merit to his claim

Kool Moe Dee influenced the battle culture way more then Cass could of done prior to this,what ever can come from this afterwards tho is just a wait and see

Comment

Cassidy gon kill ya boy and really get this industry rapper vs battle rapper shit goin.

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
              it's all good tho i know you mad.
              Mad about what??

mad about inaccurate exaggerations being promoted as truths,that is almost solely fueled by arrogance and is only rivaled by the yearning of a pricepoint to boost his own self worth of him self and on a larger scale,his worth to the culture….?

now do as Cass did to Lux and fall back,take your L with grace

Comment

was cass vs free before smack dvd or after?
                #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                  was cass vs free before smack dvd or after?
                  2001 ish

Comment

rip diz

Comment

I had a lucid dream that Cassidy gon spit fire in that battle.He is going to do well.He is going to bring what he was bringing.I think that the problem with the other industry rappers was that they weren't that comfortable but I have a gut feeling that this battle gon be a classic from both sides.Cassidy and Dizaster gon body shit,in their own way.Cassidy gon bring them smooth,back to back consistent punches,and Dizaster gon bring them crazy off the top shit.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfThracian View Post
                        I had a lucid dream that Cassidy gon spit fire in that battle.He is going to do well.He is going to bring what he was bringing.I think that the problem with the other industry rappers was that they weren't that comfortable but I have a gut feeling that this battle gon be a classic from both sides.Cassidy and Dizaster gon body shit,in their own way.Cassidy gon bring them smooth,back to back consistent punches,and Dizaster gon bring them crazy off the top shit.
                        LETS HOPE
                        Oblivion

Comment

wow cass sounds llike he's battling when he's just speaking. Diz is dead

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X