Why did mook say why are you following me mister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did mook say why are you following me mister?

Vs Solomon in the whole treyvon scene? How did he know he said why are you following me mr? And why did he say mr?

Also vs serius jones why did he say be careful and stretch before you lift weights young man you might hurt yourself?

Was mook told this by his gym teacher in Fordham prep where he went to play ball and his coach told him this?

Mook is so corny
    Dirty young bul

Re: Why did mook say why are you following me mister?

Why did I read this faggy thread?
    Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the Nerdbirds, for they shall inherit the Earth.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...gif?1387131587

Comment

Comment

CUZ WHEN I HURRKA BLURKKA.
        ERRYBODY GETTIN SMURKA DURKA'D.
        :hmmmmnah:
        #FREERODY
        #RIPDREW
        #RIPCARL

Comment

ask him on twitter bruh. dnt 4get to say it with your chest too
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

and there i stood on a mountain of broken bones holdin chrome
            as his golden throne sank into the molten stone

MY MUSIC

Originally posted by Lush One
            dude that guys music is amazing lmaoooooo

Comment

Verb has to be the lamest battle rapper

although

"im a nigga that drinks cold water"
              is the most relatable bar in battle rap
              #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsville View Post
                Why did I read this faggy thread?
                This

Comment

Originally posted by grittysoul View Post
                  Vs Solomon in the whole treyvon scene? How did he know he said why are you following me mr? And why did he say mr?

Also vs serius jones why did he say be careful and stretch before you lift weights young man you might hurt yourself?

Was mook told this by his gym teacher in Fordham prep where he went to play ball and his coach told him this?

Mook is so corny
                  In our ongoing interest in learning of new cuisines we made our way this afternoon to Khmer Kitchen. We have never before tried Cambodian food and were not familiar with any in the city. An online search took us to the corner of 6th and Morris in South Philadelphia. Like several other unusual Asian restaurants this is just a small place, clean, bright and unpretentious. But it did have lovely live roses on the tables. Our young waiter was a great help to us. My guess is that he is American born and a so a bridge between two worlds. As such he was a great help to us in selecting our lunch and explaining everything about how to enjoy or afternoon at the table. One thing to know is that even though the menu at Khmer Kitchen divides dishes into "appetizers," "traditional," "meats," etc. All dishes are served at the same time: a method that is most common in most Asian community restaurants. We have now ceased to try to ask for the soup before the main. It just doesn't happen. Everything is on the table at once and you pick as you go.
                  But to our lunch. Our first selection as appetizer (although it arrived with everything else) was the mussels in a ginger sauce. While we actually did not get to them until a bit later, the mussels appetizer took your tastes to an experience of a sea with salty sweetness and spice: an absolute delight worthy of the finest gourmet kitchen. From the advice of our serve we also had before us a soup of tiny eggplant, read peppers, celery and chicken in a curried broth and also a dish of ground pork served with a variety of raw vegetables. The soup surpassed anything you might imagine: an entirely new taste enhanced by wondrously crisp fresh vegetables. The ground pork, our server explained to us, should be eater like a vegetable dip by touching the vegetables into the pork mix. Once again, the crispy raw vegetables mounted with the sweet and salty pork took the tongue to heaven. By the way, if you prefer spicy, they will give you a little dish of finely sliced red peppers. But beware. One of those mini-slices goes quite a long way.
                  Now to Khmer (Cambodian) table manners. The first thing we noticed was that the table setting had no chopsticks but only a fork and spoon. This seemed a bit odd. But then we stealthily observed the Khmer families around us. It seemed that you use the fork to push the rice and accompaniment onto your spoon. Then the spoon, and only the spoon, was raised to the mouth. It also seemed that for certain things, you could use your fingers.
                  Cost wise, Khmer Kitchen is slightly more expensive than other community Asian restaurants, but only by a minimal margin. The bill comes to a little more than ten dollars per person, per course. If interesting and different cuisine interest you, make an excursion to Khmer Kitchen. Because of parking I would suggest lunch over dinner.

Comment

Mook is so corny
                    For the first part of your question, I think Mook was just trying to put emphasis on Treyvon being the victim in the situation, innocently saying "mister" to convey the image of a child. It turned the crowd against Solomon because Mook took a hot topic of around that time and tried to draw a parallel with Solomon seeing as the 'white man' was in a negative light for the media.

The second bar is just Mook trying to son Jones, referring to Serius as the "young man" who at the time was actually an adult who was achieving success on a label (DTP). Also that he isn't ready to take on a challenge like Mook (The Weights) because he might bodied (hurt himself) and can't 'bench' what Mook can, alluding to Jones not being on his level. It's a pretty poor bar in all honesty.

Hope that sheds a little light bro, Mook's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsMax View Post

Mook is so corny
                      For the first part of your question, I think Mook was just trying to put emphasis on Treyvon being the victim in the situation, innocently saying "mister" to convey the image of a child. It turned the crowd against Solomon because Mook took a hot topic of around that time and tried to draw a parallel with Solomon seeing as the 'white man' was in a negative light for the media.

The second bar is just Mook trying to son Jones, referring to Serius as the "young man" who at the time was actually an adult who was achieving success on a label (DTP). Also that he isn't ready to take on a challenge like Mook (The Weights) because he might bodied (hurt himself) and can't 'bench' what Mook can, alluding to Jones not being on his level. It's a pretty poor bar in all honesty.

Hope that sheds a little light bro, Mook's overrated.
                      Now can someone close the thread?
                      Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                      Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

why is the sky blue?
                        why is water wept?
                        why judas rat to romans while jesus slept?
                        Originally posted by Bohboh
                        i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Originally posted by Literate Heist View Post
                          why is the sky blue?
                          why is water wept?
                          why judas rat to romans while jesus slept?
                          Why is a tree good?
                          Why is a sunset good?
                          Why are boobs good?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X