• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QOTR kicked Jaz The Rapper off Snoop Dogg Gladiator School Event

Originally posted by ShizLive View Post
    Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
    Debo is a fag, nigga got them hoes locked down like a cotton field slave
    Do what he says or you ain't allowed to battle ANYWHERE. Pretty sure thats why Hustle hasn't been on qotr lately.

Why is everyone so scared of Debo? Even these battlerap radio hosts are scared to speak about him or qotr. Wtf is goin on?
    Debo owns QOTR and QOTR is the biggest female battle league out. QOTR has set up alot of relationships with other leagues like URL and KOTD. so thats why in the gattas vs bonnie and ms hustle vs jaz debo was on the stage, cause they quite litterally have to call him to book the females lol.

Females like Hustle and Jaz dont need debo to put a good word in for them at URL because Smack used to be hustles manager and Norbes is Jaz's. so thats why they speak out.

These battlerap radio host(AFR) are a bunch of dickriders. they jumped on ARP and QOTR dick. why? because Angryfan was on ARP stage and probably trying to fuck e hart or some shit . and they always call in to their show!
    Originally posted by I AM GAY
    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
      Do what he says or you ain't allowed to battle ANYWHERE. Pretty sure thats why Hustle hasn't been on qotr lately.

Why is everyone so scared of Debo? Even these battlerap radio hosts are scared to speak about him or qotr. Wtf is goin on?
      Debo owns QOTR and QOTR is the biggest female battle league out. QOTR has set up alot of relationships with other leagues like URL and KOTD. so thats why in the gattas vs bonnie and ms hustle vs jaz debo was on the stage, cause they quite litterally have to call him to book the females lol.

Females like Hustle and Jaz dont need debo to put a good word in for them at URL because Smack used to be hustles manager and Norbes is Jaz's. so thats why they speak out.

These battlerap radio host(AFR) are a bunch of dickriders. they jumped on ARP and QOTR dick. why? because Angryfan was on ARP stage and probably trying to fuck e hart or some shit . and they always call in to their show!
      Still doesn't answer why Debo is blocking people from getting on to TV
      Regardless of what happens, having Jaz battle on BET would build your brand. This seems like a sleazy move

Comment

Originally posted by Baracktrollbama View Post
        Regardless of what happens, having Jaz battle on BET would build your brand. This seems like a sleazy move
        Exactly.
        They are not being very smart.
        "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post
          Exactly.
          They are not being very smart.

Well having intelligence standards for battle league was your first mistake

Comment

niggas still not reading that fine print I see
            #Blessed

Comment

that shit answered itself. they took her out becaue she wasnt "Reppin the Brand".
              Originally posted by I AM GAY
              I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Comment

So much for "Snoop ain't fucking with qotr." Jaz is naive and needs a real manager.
                  KOTDAFD

Comment

Is Jaz locked in a contract with QOTR or something? she only battles once a year anyway she's not QOTR property. If they ain't fucking with her she can have her annual battle on URL if she wants.

Comment

Whats QoTR
                      Originally posted by Johno
                      Anthony I got a serial killer mentality
                      show you the fine line between assault
                      and full out brutality
                      I butcher small animals
                      just to learn about anatomy
                      I go to the school of hard knocks
                      maybe ill take you to the academy

Comment

Whats a QoTR??
                        Originally posted by Johno
                        Anthony I got a serial killer mentality
                        show you the fine line between assault
                        and full out brutality
                        I butcher small animals
                        just to learn about anatomy
                        I go to the school of hard knocks
                        maybe ill take you to the academy

Comment

This is the problem with letting these irrelevant, washed up industry fags like Snoop Dogg take this shit over. R.I.P battle rap, it's dying a very slow and painful death.

Comment

Yea these niggas out here scared of this cock eyed bastard, he was on some radio show punkin Mook and says "snoop got to talk to me if he wants my battlers to be on gladiator". FOH fish eye bastard
                            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X