Doomsday event (Bigg K vs Aye Verb one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Doomsday event (Bigg K vs Aye Verb one)

http://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/h...34&oe=54709E1E

Cortez vs Danny Myers
    Ahdi Boom vs C3
    JC vs Scripts
    Aye Verb vs Bigg K
    Chilla Jones vs Young Ill

DALLAS !
    Last edited by LoyalRoyal; August 29, 2014, 11:44 PM. Reason: -

Re: Doomsday event (Bigg K vs Aye Verb one)

4/4 battles i will eventually skim through

/thread
    Originally posted by Bohboh
    i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

I wonder how much they payed for that flyer?

Comment

garbage card

Comment

why would anyone want to battle yung Ill?

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
            garbage card
            It tears me up that it upsets you. Come let Daddy make it better snugglebuns

Comment

shit card
              bigg k and chilla will body and jc only does good against no names so he will body too
              c3 3 zip ez
              cortez 50-0
              shit card

Comment

Yung ill is the battle rap Frankie Lymon
                Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this is the type of shit thats fucking up battlerap.

Battlerappers went from trying to Body a nigga, to just getting paid.

[MENTION=20509]Greezyp[/MENTION] was complaining about the "new faces" not being on there, but look at this shit. how could u put chilla or bigg k on a summer madness stage when they battling everywhere?

will u ever find surf,hitman,lux or mook battling in some weird league? no

and some of these battle dont have that "ohh im excited to see what he gonna do" aspect. after the GA and Chilla battle JC was in my top 5, but now he horrible.

some of these battlers have seriously stopped giving a fuck about battlerap smh and some of these "up and comers" never gonna be top tier cause they battling everywhere smh

#URLALLDAY! SIGN THAT CONTRACT!
                  Originally posted by I AM GAY
                  I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

DANNY MYERS 2-1
                    C3 2-1
                    JC 2-1
                    BIGG K 2-1
                    CHILLA JONES 2-1:50durag:

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post

[MENTION=20509]Greezyp[/MENTION] was complaining about the "new faces" not being on there, but look at this shit. how could u put chilla or bigg k on a summer madness stage when they battling everywhere?

and some of these battle dont have that "ohh im excited to see what he gonna do" aspect. after the GA and Chilla battle JC was in my top 5, but now he horrible.

some of these battlers have seriously stopped giving a fuck about battlerap smh and some of these "up and comers" never gonna be top tier cause they battling everywhere smh

All u really want in life is for URL rappers to care about battle rap as much as u do huh? Their lack of passion is eating u up day by day until u just wither away in a few years when this shit is dead and gone and ull be talking about the golden years of battle rap

Comment

Originally posted by iLLaDeLph View Post

All u really want in life is for URL rappers to care about battle rap as much as u do huh? Their lack of passion is eating u up day by day until u just wither away in a few years when this shit is dead and gone and ull be talking about the golden years of battle rap
                        take it easy "Illadell". are u seriously trying to say i am the only one complaining about the state of battlerap?

me asking for them to step they shit up and not baattlle every fucking week is to much of a request?

This is a BATTLE SECTION OF OTBVA! if u dont like hearing about Battle discussion i suggest u take the time out to find something else to get entertained by rather then sit and troll on the net or my post migh actually have made u mad lol

FOH!
                        Originally posted by I AM GAY
                        I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

aint yung ill in jail?

Comment

Will watch
                            Won't enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by iLLaDeLph View Post

take it easy "Illadell". are u seriously trying to say i am the only one complaining about the state of battlerap?

me asking for them to step they shit up and not baattlle every fucking week is to much of a request?

This is a BATTLE SECTION OF OTBVA! if u dont like hearing about Battle discussion i suggest u take the time out to find something else to get entertained by rather then sit and troll on the net or my post migh actually have made u mad lol

FOH!
                              Lmao is illadell an insult? And I'm just fuckin with u. Don't get ur custom made URL panties in a bunch

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X