Organik goes in on Lush One betraying kotd on twitter (lush one says fuck kotd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Organik goes in on Lush One betraying kotd on twitter (lush one says fuck kotd)

organik tweeted this after dizaster vs cassidy got announced:

Organik - KOTDTV.com @OrganikHipHop · 20h

When these big companies wanna come in and blow a bunch of $$ on battle rap i just knowing they'll be gone in 6 months lol.

Organik - KOTDTV.com @OrganikHipHop · 21h

Everyone loves jumping on a ship thats afloat but they'll be the first to jump when that ship starts to sink. #culturevultires

I'm amazed people still wanna see big battles happen outside the 3 major leagues. As a fan, it's hurt the demand and formula of the leagues

Real shit, over the last 6 years we've watched em all come and go... Only leagues still giving that REAL product are the 3 who been here.

I got no interest in seeing Cassidy battle again

iNDiGo TRiLLAFoRNiAN @LushOne · 16h
    Yeah so what I backstabbed kotd. deal with it. my wife asked me too and im loyal to her mayneee she got a sweet pussy. fuck kotd

Re: Organik goes in on Lush One betraying kotd on twitter (lush one says fuck kotd)

organik > lush one

lush one reffering to his wife having a sweet pussy is smh. bout to send it to her father but id doubt he'd care if he let her marry lush's junkie ass

Comment

Re: Organik goes in on Lush One betraying kotd on twitter (lush one says fuck kotd)

Wait who r the 3 he's referring to?
      Originally posted by Deja
      gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
      It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

TALK THAT SHIT ORGANIK

Cant wait till rosenberg vs tycoon tax and chiila vs 100 bulletz

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Ramos View Post
          Wait who r the 3 he's referring to?
          kotd url and art of war battle league
          Originally posted by I Hope You Die
          But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
          http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

prob kotd url and dont flop

KOTDURLDFAFD!

Comment

Tht lush tweet can't b real life haha who behaves like that?
              Originally posted by Deja
              gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
              It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                prob kotd url and dont flop

KOTDURLDFAFD!
                nah i think it was kotd url and uw
                Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

LMAO!
                  Originally posted by I AM GAY
                  I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

skeletor has kinda gone up in my books after this

Comment

KOTD!

URL!

SKELETOR!

Comment

BEASTMODE!

Comment

I've been saying not to trust Lush, fucking junkie meth head

Comment

#SKELETORGANIK
                              I'm on my shit again, no diaper rash just pipes n masks for niggas that like to flash their ice n cash, or play Pac until we Suge knight their ass, i'm your worst nightmare think about it i'm twice as bad i broad day street sweep snipe your ave from that same caprice that the DC snipers had

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X