What happened to Diz getting the fair one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to Diz getting the fair one

Extra is right diz and day caught the fair one, it's recorded and everything day has the footage and showed everyone at the TS event the footage... Hollow had it 3-0 diz via twitter.. But ya diz even offered the fair one to math on ppv UFC type ish, for the creation of so called battle rap boxing, so they could both get paid and sqaush the beef but math explains in a vlad interview he dosent want that tho.

Comment

So my nigga diz straight ircc he gonna have a bigger comeback then lux, 50k bay bay

Comment

Originally posted by rawse22 View Post
        Diz did not want to see Math 1-1

It really is that simple. Im a diz fan but when a man calls you to set up a fiar fight and you say no after you and your boys jump a guy... I don't care where you're from. Suburbs or the hood... You become a coward and everyone who hangs around you takes the L too.
        farra ra ra ra

Comment

Originally posted by unknown13 View Post
          Extra is right diz and day caught the fair one, it's recorded and everything day has the footage and showed everyone at the TS event the footage... Hollow had it 3-0 diz via twitter.. But ya diz even offered the fair one to math on ppv UFC type ish, for the creation of so called battle rap boxing, so they could both get paid and sqaush the beef but math explains in a vlad interview he dosent want that tho.
          i mean that isn't a real offer...hey i snuffed you then had you jumped....
          wanna get your fair fight on cam and publicized so i can get money off it?
          hoe shit like bitches who go divorce court and maury and shit...anything for more attention
          farra ra ra ra

Comment

very rmbva-esque kinda thread

Comment

Maybe this is because im from canada but, daylyt has known and been friends with dizaster for years upon years and then he becomes friends with math in about 1 month and now dizaster fights math and daylyt says he cant do anything cause he fucks with both, seems like some snake shit tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

every 217 members wo read this is A FAG FOR LIFE
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

is op a fagget or a fagget magnet

Comment

#fag4lyf

Comment

It already happen on UPN

Comment

Originally posted by aBuck View Post
                        Originally posted by Mage View Post
                        Diz is a mark for not doing it.
                        Bout to open up a petition.org for Diz to get the fair one.
                        Can you imagine that?

A petition.org petition to get diz to man up and offer a fair fight. No cameras or the extra shit that diz is throwing out there to avoid seeing dude 1-1

It would get a lot of support!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X