Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HORNETS send CHRIS PAUL to CLIPPERS

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
    David Stern would be a beast GM. That Demps idiot nearly caved and traded Paul for some old guys on long contracts, Stern said fuck off I want all your young players, your second best player and your pick.
    All hes trying to do is have a beefy roster and potential picks so someone buys the team, he obviously hustled the clippers.

Comment

Lmfaooooo this guy comparind dwest n bg hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
        Lmfaooooo this guy comparind dwest n bg hahahaha
        griffin is obviously better than west but paul and griffin still are not enough to get that far in the playoffs
        i cant believe paul walker died

Comment

he shouldve went to new york with melo an admire

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            awful logic..

Championships and going down in history >>>> whatever the fuck jizz just tried to explain..
            you realize the Clippers' future is a ton brighter than the Lakers' right now, right?

not even debatable either

Originally posted by Chaunce
            Dead @ them not excepting the better trade the clippers had offered only to except this one.. gotta love david stern.
            what are you talking about? this is by far the best deal the Clippers offered. they were holding out on some "either Gordon or the Minny pick" shit for the longest time and caved in at the last minute. Hornets got the best deal they could've possibly gotten

Comment

Originally posted by woozy View Post
              griffin is obviously better than west but paul and griffin still are not enough to get that far in the playoffs
              Billups, Butler, Jordan, Williams, Bledsoe...

Comment

the knicks got like 10 healthy games out of billups last year. he was out for a month because he walked into a dwight howard screen. then he plays a couple of good games, gets to the playoffs and gets injured in game 1.

deandre jordan isn't that good, caron is past his prime, and the rest of the team consists of quality point guards that will spend most of their minutes out of position getting raped defensively.
                i cant believe paul walker died

Comment

Billups hasn't played less than 70 games this millennium

deandre jordan is an athletic freak, can rebound and finish around the rim. remember this?

he's a good player

caron is past his prime, which would be a problem if they needed prime caron butler. you don't think he can be the 4th option on a contender?

Comment

Originally posted by woozy View Post
                    quality point guards that will spend most of their minutes out of position getting raped defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by scrotie View Post
                      you realize the Clippers' future is a ton brighter than the Lakers' right now, right?

not even debatable either

what are you talking about? this is by far the best deal the Clippers offered. they were holding out on some "either Gordon or the Minny pick" shit for the longest time and caved in at the last minute. Hornets got the best deal they could've possibly gotten
                      You realize the clippers cant play defense and its incredibly debatable that they will still only be a 50-60 win team this year.. Chris paul is only gonna be there for one year, he does not want to be a Clipper, blake griffin doesnt even want to be there..
                      hes officially coasting, hes just gonna be throwing alley oops too blake griffin and chauncey is gonna get most the playing time. Butler is on the downside of his career to so dont even say he can still play defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        You realize the clippers cant play defense and its incredibly debatable that they will still only be a 50-60 win team this year.. Chris paul is only gonna be there for one year, he does not want to be a Clipper, blake griffin doesnt even want to be there..
                        hes officially coasting, hes just gonna be throwing alley oops too blake griffin and chauncey is gonna get most the playing time. Butler is on the downside of his career to so dont even say he can still play defense.
                        I agree, the Clippers going 50-16 or 60-6 is very debatable

-they added the best defensive PG in the game, plus another good defensive guard in Billups, plus Griffin and Jordan got another year of experience under their belt. their defense will be better than last year

-Paul has two years left on his contract and has agreed to play out at least the duration of it. peep:
                        Originally posted by ESPN
                        Although Paul has two years left on his current contract, he and Clippers general manager Neil Olshey mentioned that Paul had made a long-term commitment to the team.

"Why did I make a long-term commitment? Because I believe in this organization," Paul said. "I believe in the players here and I want to win and I want to win now. I'm excited about what the future holds. I can't wait. I'm tired of doing everything else, I want to play."
                        http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...geles-clippers

really sounds bummed about the situation man. and Griffin has been nothing but positive about being a Clipper since he signed, DeAndre Jordan is his best friend & he got signed for 5 years...

-being past your prime =/= being an incapable player, Butler is still a good starting wing. hence why every contending team wanted him this offseason

Comment

Lakers' 5th best player right now

Comment

mcroberts got handles though.. kid can play hes just inconsistent him and hansburough played good together

Comment

yea I actually like him, he's a big drop off from Odom tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X