anybody gave up weed????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anybody gave up weed????

lml i smoke all day errday and all my dreams are about fucking dime bitches id never have a chance to smash
    http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

i'm smoking right now... hahah

blazen' up the hizzy

Comment

Yeah I smoked daily for like ten years and whenever I had time off I got crazy nightmares at first too. I haven't smoked for a little over a month at the moment and my dreams seemed to have mellowed out. I still haven't regained all that "motivation" weed is supposed to kill back though. Maybe next month. heh

Comment

Yeah when I quit i had crazy dreams, and like most others when I did smoke a lot I didnt dream at all/rarely dreamed.
          Originally posted by Panda
          otbva is dead

Comment

That's weird I remember my cousin quit and said the same thing about vivid dreams

I'm in the process of quitting just finishing the last of my shit

Comment

I kinda assumed you just don't remember your dreams when you smoke heavy as opposed to not have them at all.

Comment

by now most ppl now my routine cuz i tell everyone but i drink four 24 oz. cans of Budweiser & i smoke 4 Blunts everynight before i go to sleep, cuz i HATE dreaming besides being addicted to smoking & drinking... In the new year i actually plan on cutting down drinking and cutting down smoking cigs, but I'm not quitting the weed... i can't stand dreams, & i don't want to have them... i also don't understand how some yall be talking bout controlling your "lucid" dreams, i never been able to control my dreams but props to yall for that... in conclusion i just want to say i hate dreams.
                Sincerely,
                Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Been smokin every day for 6 years n when i dont blaze i dont get weird dreams lol

dead at the dude who said what u smoke hash skunk or kush?..u do realize theres 100s of strains n by the sounds of it i could give u m39 tell u its kush and u would be satisfied
                  had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
                  learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

I made a thread about this on rm like 6 months ago and nobody even read it
                    but I this happens to me every time I quit smoking weed. intense dreams and nightmares, some of the craziest shit ive ever seen. sooo vivid I remember every detail to this day. tryna save dying children drowning in acid while im standing on the edge of a huge dropoff. every time I fell off the drop off I would wake up just as I was about to hit the ground.

shit is terrible, but it should stop after about a week. every time I have quit that has happened, but its never lasted more than a week

Comment

if that devil thing sits on my chest ima joe frazier left hook it to the grill before he gets the lock on me

might have to side step fist i dunno brb

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
                        if that devil thing sits on my chest ima joe frazier left hook it to the grill before he gets the lock on me

might have to side step fist i dunno brb

the devil thing sitting on ya chest is crazy cuz thats what dondti is btw

last time i had it happen, i tried to say a prayer and as my mouth started moving it grabbed me by the jaw and pushed me so i couldn't talk
                        Easy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X