Judges for Total Slaughter 2? And what battlers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judges for Total Slaughter 2? And what battlers?

If they even bother doing a second Total Slaughter they need to have Jayblac, Angryfan007, and Chris Unbias be the judges. Period.

As for battlers.

I'd say Arsonal vs. Hollow rematch.

Clips - Bigg K

DNA - Diz rematch

Danny Myers - Illmaculate

B Magic - Rex

Real Deal - Pat Stay

Hitman Holla -Tay Roc

Some street ish mixed with more new fan friendly type battlers. And just hang daylyt in a suspended cage jerking off on the crowd..

Re: Judges for Total Slaughter 2? And what battlers?

no
    "Nah I'm not a battle rapper, you talk shit ima take this razor and run this shit across you Adam's apple."

Comment

diz will do the battles via Skype video conference so he doesn't punch anyone else.
      "...leave this nigga with a hog" ~Yung Gicasso

Comment

hitman vs roc going down on URL HAHA!

That shit crashed and burned like nothing the culture has EVER seen before!

they had Joe vs Hollow as the mainevent and that was A BIG BATTLE and that is probably the worst battle of the year!

and you out here talking about them setting up Ars vs Hollow rematch after what hollow did yesterday? we just seen how terrible part 2 of lux vs mook was when u compare it to the first classic and you want them to hold DNA vs Diz?

Also Bigg K,Real Deal and Danny meyers are all small names.

They only get people who get VIEWS ON THERE!
        Originally posted by I AM GAY
        I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post

they had Joe vs Hollow as the mainevent and that was A BIG BATTLE and that is probably the worst battle of the year!

and you out here talking about them setting up Ars vs Hollow rematch after what hollow did yesterday? we just seen how terrible part 2 of lux vs mook was when u compare it to the first classic and you want them to hold DNA vs Diz?

In other words a one and done flush job for Total Slaugh-Turd.

Comment

there wont be one

Comment

We need entertainers. TS failed cause they were all boring as fuck. This shit needs Pat Stay, Illmac and Dizaster. Arsonal and Mook get to return.

In fact, lets get Dizaster vs. Eurgh. Shit will be heated and entertaining as fuck
              DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO

Comment

wow nothing like an original main stage thread, this section's popping.
                originality & creativity>>>>>>>

Comment

ts2 shouldnt even happen, fuck you op
                  :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                  Originally posted by EllC
                  no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                  "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

BigZero in a non URL thread hating?

How's it feel knowing a Joe Budden kindergarten presentation (battle) will have more views than anything URL has or will ever do?

How's it feel knowing the battler that had the most views on URL got destroyed?

Hurts...I can imagine...

Comment

Originally posted by CIA View Post
                      diz will do the battles via Skype video conference so he doesn't punch anyone else.
                      Nah is he does it via skype it's because he's afraid of going to the east coast again...

Comment

eminem vs juice rematch
                        proof vs big l hologram
                        bigg k vs clips
                        and to of otbva best text battles sitting there and we read THE text on a big screen
                        chinese food: $16.75
                        delivery charge: $3
                        tip for driver: $5.25
                        realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

Originally posted by Ekelon View Post

How's it feel knowing a Joe Budden kindergarten presentation (battle) will have more views than anything URL has or will ever do?

Hurts...I can imagine...
                          the video hasnt even dropped yet you fag!
                          LEts talk views when the shit drops.

You know what must hurt is that your boyfriend Diz is banned from KOTD and can never step a foot in NY lmao!
                          ¨
                          whats even more sad is that he was supposed to be on the card , but was then replaced by Ars and then Ars outshined everything that Diz has ever done!

mook won yes in a terrible battle, but salute to you for reaching tho lol

Go on with your fag posts and making new accounts sucking diz off you fag!
                          Originally posted by I AM GAY
                          I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekelon View Post

Hurts...I can imagine...
                            the video hasnt even dropped yet you fag!
                            LEts talk views when the shit drops.

You know what must hurt is that your boyfriend Diz is banned from KOTD and can never step a foot in NY lmao!
                            ¨
                            whats even more sad is that he was supposed to be on the card , but was then replaced by Ars and then Ars outshined everything that Diz has ever done!

mook won yes in a terrible battle, but salute to you for reaching tho lol

Go on with your fag posts and making new accounts sucking diz off you fag!
                            I didn't mention Dizaster though...

???

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X