X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL STAY WINNING!!!

You fucking URL haters lol!

all u bitches That thought Total Slaugther was gonna be good smh

everyone of yall that argued with me and said "RIP URL" take a sky dive from a building!

everyone of you that been talking shit for the last 6 month kill yall self!

If there were any speculation about if there ever was going to be a TS 2 yall got the answers now Sway!

-Bad mics
    -No PPV for people who paid
    -Terrible battles
    -worst crowd ever

URL ALL FUCKING DAY!
    Originally posted by I AM GAY
    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Re: URL STAY WINNING!!!

#TotalRefund

Smack gotta save the culture now
    Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the Nerdbirds, for they shall inherit the Earth.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...gif?1387131587

Comment

Not taking anything on the rest of your points... how you so sure there wont be a TS 2?

It was a success on the commercial side of it, they even got it World Trending on Twitter.
      It doesnt need to have rap quality to be still appealing to do another edition.
      "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

URL!! Undeniable progress for the greatest battle rap league

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post
          Not taking anything on the rest of your points... how you so sure there wont be a TS 2?

It was a success on the commercial side of it, they even got it World Trending on Twitter.
          It doesnt need to have rap quality to be still appealing to do another edition.
          it wasnt succesfull! they didnt sell out the tickets, the fucked up alot of PPV buyers and the show is on at midnight on Fuse!

i was skeptical at first! but now i am 100% sure there wont be a TS 2!
          Originally posted by I AM GAY
          I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
            the fucked up alot of PPV buyers
            I didnt knew that.
            Ok, i will give you that point as well then
            "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Everyone is gonna think that Summer Madness 4 & World Domination 5 are gonna be the greatest cards ever. lol. Culture lost 3-0

Total Disappointment
              BLENDER BOSS

Comment

i fuckin hate op, but when ur right, ur right. event was fuckin awful
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

This even was a high point for Battle Rap.

Comment

Lux can kiss his 40k checks goodbye. He was ass for 2 rounds. His stupid ass wanted to revert to a lost nigga. You could tell due to the topic of him bringing up mook getting beat up by his crew.

He needs to go to his young miles style or go fucking home. 2 loses in a row. to be the so called "king" of battle rap, his performance sure spoke pg level.

Comment

take this rep lil nucca
                      Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                        Lux can kiss his 40k checks goodbye. He was ass for 2 rounds. His stupid ass wanted to revert to a lost nigga. You could tell due to the topic of him bringing up mook getting beat up by his crew.

He needs to go to his young miles style or go fucking home. 2 loses in a row. to be the so called "king" of battle rap, his performance sure spoke pg level.
                        Factz and i predicted this last year around this time

When you do shady shit just for more money....the price you'll pay for that will be the loss of your status/crown/fans/followers

thats exactly what he going thru right now

all i wanna ask him is how is that 40K making you feel right about now
                        you went from having the most epic body of 2012 to being to biggest body of 2014
                        Oblivion

Comment

i was kinda hoping hollow snuffed buddens tbh. wish i was in he crowd so i could chant "url, url, url!" at the end of the event, lol. real shit

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
                            You fucking URL haters lol!

all u bitches That thought Total Slaugther was gonna be good smh

everyone of yall that argued with me and said "RIP URL" take a sky dive from a building!

everyone of you that been talking shit for the last 6 month kill yall self!

If there were any speculation about if there ever was going to be a TS 2 yall got the answers now Sway!

-Bad mics
                            -No PPV for people who paid
                            -Terrible battles
                            -worst crowd ever

PREEEEACH....I TOLD NIGGAZ IT AIN'T BOUT DA MONEY NIGGAZ GOT TO THROW EVENTS ITS BOUT EXECUTION!!...I saw all da bootlegs and I'm happy I didn't purchase dat shit...#URL #CANTCOPYRESPECT

URL ALL FUCKING DAY!
                            Sneakers Neva Sliding

Comment

Event was shit.

That massive stage was stupid. Half of what makes the battles decent to watch is the reactions in he background.

The mics were shit

That PPV.... c'mon son.

Not to mention Live tweeting all the battles... while fucking over the paying PPV customers at the same time....

There will definitely be a TS 2, they set the bar low as fuck, so anything will be an improvement over this.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X