• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Possible Free Total Slaughter Live Streams

http://totalslaughter.tv/ to order it

Comment

MAD PROPS TO Mein Kampfy Chair and Gulliver G Grimerson for this dope thread !!!!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Re: TOTAL SLAUGHTER UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
        I hope Jack Thriller is in the building... many miles away from the event
        ^^^^^^this

Comment

thanks gulliver if you have a swift account of the streamer give it to me.like i said i cant buy from germany but i would like to donate 10 euros to the streamer if he wants.
          just need his swift bank data
          peace

Comment

I hope hollow really kills budden, I didnt like how budden in the interviews kept using his wealth as an excuse as to why he is all round better then hollow, felt pretty childish and you could see hollow was getting to buddens & budden couldnt really say anything other then im richer then you and i have more bitches.

Somthing tells me this event just aint gonna have that "feel" like a smack event or a uw event..its gonna be some glossy bubblegum shit, it should have been done in conjunction with smack.

In the sway interview them slaughter house boys were really hating on hollow and battle rap.Crooked i with his hating ass talking about issuing challenges on beats ...who battle raps on beats nowdays, the platform has been established set already you arsenol ass look alike, acapella is the format.

Them slaughter house pussys were salty when hollow told them clips and lux would serve them. I like how hollow has handeld himself and how he keeps shitting on buddens...Buddens making it seem like he giving hollow an oppertunity and saying HE SHOULD HUMBLE HIMSELF ...when in reality hollow is top 3 of all time accapela main stage battler whos garnerd respect from all over the globe bitch.
            "It's no easy task to sever a man's head... you must find the right angle."
            http://soundcloud.com/dirty-urch-beats/raggedy-author

Comment

Originally posted by Gulliver G Grimerson View Post
              Y'allllll Readyyyyyyyyy?????????????

http://www.twitch.tv/eurghisaprick

All props to [MENTION=20927]Mein Kampfy Chair[/MENTION]

thanks to the both of yall!
              Affiliated Krooks

Comment

Originally posted by 313kev View Post
                We in this bitch
                That forty liquor in both legs and I ain't got chasers after the shots

Comment

Originally posted by Crixus View Post
                  I hope hollow really kills budden, I didnt like how budden in the interviews kept using his wealth as an excuse as to why he is all round better then hollow, felt pretty childish and you could see hollow was getting to buddens & budden couldnt really say anything other then im richer then you and i have more bitches.

Somthing tells me this event just aint gonna have that "feel" like a smack event or a uw event..its gonna be some glossy bubblegum shit, it should have been done in conjunction with smack.

In the sway interview them slaughter house boys were really hating on hollow and battle rap.Crooked i with his hating ass talking about issuing challenges on beats ...who battle raps on beats nowdays, the platform has been established set already you arsenol ass look alike, acapella is the format.

Them slaughter house pussys were salty when hollow told them clips and lux would serve them. I like how hollow has handeld himself and how he keeps shitting on buddens...Buddens making it seem like he giving hollow an oppertunity and saying HE SHOULD HUMBLE HIMSELF ...when in reality hollow is top 3 of all time accapela main stage battler whos garnerd respect from all over the globe bitch.
                  Tl;dr
                  Hollow sucks.

Comment

SALUTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to both you guys!
                    Originally posted by I AM GAY
                    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by Crixus View Post

^^^^

Comment

Is the actual stream going to be in hd?? No right to bitch just want to know

Comment

Yo dudes!!! Im from Amsterdam and really want to see the ts event! Who can help me out

Comment

If y'all ain't vote for Big t to beat Ars, you fooling.. that nigga gonna be extra focus, guess who there???? 50 cent nigga. Niggas who there said he's in the venue. Awww shit Mr. Chalaka Boo back..
                            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Salute bruh
                              Originally posted by Lush One
                              lets see who is considered more attractive to 20 year old gals between the 2 of us....

Comment

hook us up brOS, we want to see the battLE! thX LOTS

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X