How did Aye Verb help math? verb was behind the barricade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did Aye Verb help math? verb was behind the barricade

The guy Arp that having the event with math vs o red was right behind math and nothing at all. arp does all these blogs acting like he gangster stood there and watched what stand behind than and do all these blogs with math and than u do nothing arp.you looking real bad right n your event is in July hope it is a good event.

Comment

Arp did nothing this same guy that behind math during the battle. He booked math vs o red trying to some gangster blog and u did nothing arp.this is same guy that says how real he is I hope his event is good cause math battles july5th there.arp u looking bad right now

Comment

Basically choppa types cant deal with url dudes getting washed so they try and pump verb and clips as doing some real shit that helped.
        Its like a knee jerk reaction from people who believe gun bars and cant come to terms with the fact the eastcoast is now downy soft.

Comment

LOL I joined to laugh at this, no one helped Math Hoffa, ARP said he didnt see anyone jump math in person lol YEAH RIGHT they did it right in front of his eyes, verb was way in the back and him and dizaster bump shoulders when diz is on his way out.

I was on reddit and seen this video which points everything out
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbvKT22MQI"]Math Hoffa Scraps Up Dizaster And His Homies Battlerap BOLA5 Main Event HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The most ridiculous shit about all of this is Clips' involvement.

This motherfucker claimed he couldn't fight because he was wearing sandals, and then proceeded to hold back the very guy he was supposed to be defending

It's been brought up in battles against him, but this shit could be ether if used properly.

Comment

MATH didn't expect verb to help he ain't from NY there just cool on so battle rap shit....Charlie and Ice from NY and fuck wit Math outside of battle rap...Why da hell is this a thread of discussion when this fight happened in like 2011 or some shit?
              Sneakers Neva Sliding

Comment

That's not bigg k.
                Some other fat guy that looks like him.
                Lush one biggest pussy oat

Comment

Originally posted by NEWZACKCITY View Post
                  MATH didn't expect verb to help he ain't from NY there just cool on so battle rap shit....Charlie and Ice from NY and fuck wit Math outside of battle rap...Why da hell is this a thread of discussion when this fight happened in like 2011 or some shit?
                  its an old thread that got bumped and the fight occured in the summer of '14
                  get ya cake up
                  let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post

This motherfucker claimed he couldn't fight because he was wearing sandals, and then proceeded to hold back the very guy he was supposed to be defending

It's been brought up in battles against him, but this shit could be ether if used properly.

Always thought this was retarded. not only did he not help but he actually stopped math's force mid swing. i might would've had to fade clips if i was math
                    INF3RNO
                    That Nigga.....Period
                    Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                    http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                    http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post

Always thought this was retarded. not only did he not help but he actually stopped math's force mid swing. i might would've had to fade clips if i was math
                      Real shit, there was an interview where they joked about it, and I was like WTF? How the fuck are you cool with this guy?

Charlie really proved how pussy he was, IMO. This should be brought up every fucking battle against him. I hate hearing about gangster shit Charlie gonna do when the guy can't even defend his friend, and on top of that, hurts his own friend in the fucking fight.

Love what Pass did against him. The "You was wearing sandals? That ain't got shit to do with your hands" scheme was crazy.

I can't believe that Charlie really thinks that wearing sandals was an acceptable answer. What fucking world does he live in?

Comment

Crazy how much time's passed.... and Math still hasn't gotten the fair one...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                          Crazy how much time's passed.... and Math still hasn't gotten the fair one...
                          That boxing shit should've went down for the culture.

Comment

To be honest I'm not even concerned about seeing the fight or anything. Diz and his "homies" made an estrogen-fueled move that night...Math needs that fair fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                              To be honest I'm not even concerned about seeing the fight or anything. Diz and his "homies" made an estrogen-fueled move that night...Math needs that fair fight...
                              Word. I agree.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X