Re: Someone post a good joe budden song/line

Originally posted by Zoroaster View Post
    Originally posted by KELLYBLAST View Post
    As if, I'mma let you niggas style on me
    As if, now everybodys senile on me
    Throwbacks, I threw 'em back, remember those, button-ups?
    Young Hov, tell them ordinary Joe's button up.
    And, not to let off a shot but I'm better than hot...
    They don't need a REMINDER if they never forgot...
    Joe Budden discuss Sigel Jay-Z Beef - YouTube

"I just feel like niggas dissing Hov is pointless and mind you, I'm very aware that I dissed Hov countless times, I dissed Hov a bunch of times. I am so so aware of that. I did not diss Hov recently...I've matured, Jay is damn near a billionaire and he just performed at Yankee Stadium." - Joe Budden

Point is?
    You said Jay-z never responded...which is true but why would he? if Budden's is aware he lost & can never win & admits defeat... Why would Jay-Z go back & forth with a unstable person like Joe?
    jay def responded with a line or two a couple times
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

"I just feel like niggas dissing Hov is pointless and mind you, I'm very aware that I dissed Hov countless times, I dissed Hov a bunch of times. I am so so aware of that. I did not diss Hov recently...I've matured, Jay is damn near a billionaire and he just performed at Yankee Stadium." - Joe Budden

Point is?
      You said Jay-z never responded...which is true but why would he? if Budden's is aware he lost & can never win & admits defeat... Why would Jay-Z go back & forth with a unstable person like Joe?
      First off, Joe beat everyone in the head with that 'I haven't dissed Jay since Mood Muzik 3' shit. Hello Expectations or whatever came out loooong after Mood Muzik 3.

Second of all, he didn't admit defeat from Jay. All he merely implied was that dissing Jay is pointless because no matter how bad you put your foot in Jay' culo, it's gonna get overlooked because it's Jay. And besides Nas, no one was really going hard at Jay but Joey. So, at THAT POINT in TiME, someone like Beans dissing Jay was pointless because dudes ain't been dissing him. Maybe Nas and 50. That's all. And by that time, Nas and 50 dissing Jay was sort of over.

And thirdly, Jay knows deep down he not built for Joe. Taking lil jabs is all he can do as to not get a full fledge assault on his ass. Listen to Pump it Up with both Jay and Joe going at it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=467P3e2NoHk
      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAnSWOa...jrgub-yvzTjZMB

Comment

In his Siagon diss "Pain in his life" Budden's said -

"Guess there's where the lies get deeper
        He went in as a tight end, but came out as a wide receiver"

Years later, Clips bit the line word for word vs B Magic....

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5KYJsK5WcY
          that shit fire nuff said

Comment

Point is?
            First off, Joe beat everyone in the head with that 'I haven't dissed Jay since Mood Muzik 3' shit. Hello Expectations or whatever came out loooong after Mood Muzik 3.

Second of all, he didn't admit defeat from Jay. All he merely implied was that dissing Jay is pointless because no matter how bad you put your foot in Jay' culo, it's gonna get overlooked because it's Jay. And besides Nas, no one was really going hard at Jay but Joey. So, at THAT POINT in TiME, someone like Beans dissing Jay was pointless because dudes ain't been dissing him. Maybe Nas and 50. That's all. And by that time, Nas and 50 dissing Jay was sort of over.

And thirdly, Jay knows deep down he not built for Joe. Taking lil jabs is all he can do as to not get a full fledge assault on his ass. Listen to Pump it Up with both Jay and Joe going at it.

I'll agree with some of your post but " Jay knows deep down he not built for Joe." Is the most Budden's fan boy statement on this site & it takes away from any good point you might have made in the past... I'll end this with "I like Joe Budden & hope he does well but I think Hollow will mop him up.

Comment

Point is?

I'll agree with some of your post but " Jay knows deep down he not built for Joe." Is the most Budden's fan boy statement on this site & it takes away from any good point you might have made in the past... I'll end this with "I like Joe Budden & hope he does well but I think Hollow will mop him up.

Lol.. I'll give you that. Joe a monster and it won't be a walk in the park for Hollow.
              http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAnSWOa...jrgub-yvzTjZMB

Comment

Jay Z destroyed Def Jam and essentially is responsible for the garbage hip hop music we have today.

Comment

Bump joe Buddens is trash

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X