FUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK

Aight so i'm drunk as fuck right now. Last night, a guy comes to me at the bar saying his friend thinks I'm cute. She's pretty cute, chat her up a bit and get her some drinks and my friend comes up outta nowhere. This chick realizes that they both know each other from high school and then they have a cutesy flashback talking about their grade school times and shit. I excuse myself to go pee. When I come back, I ask my friend where the chick was and he says she bounced. He's smashed, and I asked him what her full name was so I can FB her and he's acting like I have no idea who I'm talking about. Essentially this faggot is cock blocking me because she's into me and not him. I'm trying my hardest to remember what her name is, but I'm drawing a blank and I can't remember it to save my life right now. He keeps giving me the wrong name on purpose. fucking faggot I was gonna call her to see if she was goin out again tonight but it looks like I can't anymore.

And now tonight, I start dancing on a chick and she's LOVING it. I'm feeling her and she's thanking me for making her night awesome. I got her first name and I watch her add me on facebook on her phone so we can hang out again. Only thing is that her FB is in french so I have no idea what she's doing. I Swear I watch her click on my name and friend request, but it was in french so I couldn't tell. She runs off with her friends to take her home and I get home and there's no new friend requests>

FUCKKKKKKKK

And I just broke up with my girlfriend today to and I thought a rebound was in the bag for me.

I'm going to LA tomorrow. Fuck it. Fuck them.
    Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
    http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Re: FUCK

bitches in hand.............

Comment

i read drunk as fuck,same here tbh.

you shud stab drew
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

google translate

also

the girl who was on my nuts tonight name was emily, it might be some weird coincidence
        To unite all people with in our nations
        To extend our reach to the stars above
        James
        Surrender now or prepare to fight
        TeamROCKET

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
          google translate

also

the girl who was on my nuts tonight name was emily, it might be some weird coincidence
          The girl's name from last night is chrissy or kristen...i dunno

the girl from tonight's named rachel. 6 mutual friends. graduation this spring and studied abroad in france, that's all i know for sure.
          Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
          http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

Get drunk again, and you might be able to remember. Situational recollection.
            :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
            drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

[MENTION=2898]timmy[/MENTION] i got some really juicy deetz bout what went down dis weekend
              Easy

Comment

wtf are you crying about go out again and find someone else and be glad your wife doesn't keep your balls on her nightstand.
                1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

loool damn jizz
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X