Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aye Verb vs Daylyt getting set up

Originally posted by Memphis View Post
    so people actually listen to the angry fan radio show???

Where Qleen at when you need him
    afr>>>
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Sky2real View Post
      Originally posted by Roddy View Post
      Originally posted by nick216 View Post
      this could go a number of ways
      going out on a limb here i can see Verb embarrassing Daylyt. Should be a classic depending on round limits n all that shit
      Has anyone ever embarrassed Daylyt?
      Has daylyt really faced any veteran spitters yet? Exactly nigga don't question me again youngin
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by g00s3y View Post
        Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
        Originally posted by CrackFiend View Post
        Hope Day go bars against Verb and hope Verb don't choke on this one..
        besides that third round against fagstic on 2 weeks notice verb has never choked in a battle
        That's still not a valid excuse IMO
        ESP considering Caustic had the same amount of time
        What'd with Fagstic
        Verb's loss fucking with u that bad?
        i dont like the way caustic went over the time limits when i saw that they agreed on twitter to 1:30. so i think caustic is a fag for that. also i know for a fact verb wrote his own material. i dont know that about caustic. i take the battle for more than face value. there are a lot of factors to it but this is my OPINION
        Did Caustic fuck your sister, you seem mad...

negged for having a wrong opinion...
        keep negging me dude i have negative 50 million rep. have fun
        Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

besides that third round against fagstic on 2 weeks notice verb has never choked in a battle
          What'd with Fagstic
          i dont like the way caustic went over the time limits when i saw that they agreed on twitter to 1:30. so i think caustic is a fag for that. also i know for a fact verb wrote his own material. i dont know that about caustic. i take the battle for more than face value. there are a lot of factors to it but this is my OPINION

fuck the chill out bro, don't know you're that invested. In case you didn't watch the battle, Caustic freestyled most of the time so you can be sure it's his own material..
          freestyled my ass

OTBVX

Comment

What'd with Fagstic

fuck the chill out bro, don't know you're that invested. In case you didn't watch the battle, Caustic freestyled most of the time so you can be sure it's his own material..
            freestyled my ass
            now you're just being irrational, faggot.
            TDE

sigpic

Comment

says he's retiring & then there's talks of him battling atleast 2 more times.
              Verb<<<

Comment

your opinion is fucking trash. verb uses bars meant for someone else out of context and that's lazy and disrespectful as shit towards the crowd. i believe the choke came from a longstanding psychological burden aye nerd has to carry for the most of his life, one of his trigger flashbacks of his deadbeat dad raping his mouth before running away probably came up and he ACTUALLY THOUGHT he was getting molested by his dad again. the reason he went to the hospital was to seek expert opinion from a doctor whether or not there was a dick lodged in his throat.

so next time Aye Nerd chokes in a battle, please be understanding, it's hard to battle when any moment you can eyes go blurry and the only thing you can see is Aye Nerd's dad and his dong speeding erection first into your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post
                  Day just choked against o'fficial lol
                  I don't remember him choking against Official...you mean when he waited for people to stop talking in the background?
                  "Ginger ale and hot sauce, two things I live by"- Action Bronson

WWW.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict
                  https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6q...s9trygP2DEaNQA
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by k1d pr1mus View Post
                    running away probably came up and he ACTUALLY THOUGHT he was getting molested by his dad again. the reason he went to the hospital was to seek expert opinion
                    tell me more

OTBVX

Comment

chill

Comment

Originally posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
                        Originally posted by Golden Flamez View Post
                        Day just choked against o'fficial lol
                        I don't remember him choking against Official...you mean when he waited for people to stop talking in the background?
                        That was a cover up to me. It's the quiet room. It's no way they were that loud lol i think he lost his pace for a second and went into the "im not rapping until they quiet" shit similar to surf against cal. He usually improvises. Where do u think that "Dont do that" slogan came from. The detroit crowd was slightly boo'ing him and making noise and he flipped it on the spot. and even if my theory is wrong i still deduct points for that amount of time. That was way too long for him to just simply get a pass for.
                        INF3RNO
                        That Nigga.....Period
                        Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                        http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                        http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Ski Mask > Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by k1d pr1mus View Post
                            your opinion is fucking trash. verb uses bars meant for someone else out of context and that's lazy and disrespectful as shit towards the crowd. i believe the choke came from a longstanding psychological burden aye nerd has to carry for the most of his life, one of his trigger flashbacks of his deadbeat dad raping his mouth before running away probably came up and he ACTUALLY THOUGHT he was getting molested by his dad again. the reason he went to the hospital was to seek expert opinion from a doctor whether or not there was a dick lodged in his throat.

so next time Aye Nerd chokes in a battle, please be understanding, it's hard to battle when any moment you can eyes go blurry and the only thing you can see is Aye Nerd's dad and his dong speeding erection first into your mouth.

PAUSE! Sheeshhh
                            INF3RNO
                            That Nigga.....Period
                            Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                            http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                            http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

so many fags itt
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

verb will mail it in and day will be day, not hyped

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X