BLACK ICE CARTEL PRESENTS - THE EULOGY Arsonal, QP(Qleen Paper),Cortez, 40barrs...etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BLACK ICE CARTEL PRESENTS - THE EULOGY Arsonal, QP(Qleen Paper),Cortez, 40barrs..

I only recognize 5 of those 26 names, but I fuck with Back Ice Cartel.

Comment

Re: BLACK ICE CARTEL PRESENTS - THE EULOGY Arsonal, QP(Qleen Paper),Cortez, 40barrs..

qleen gonna kill arsy so fuckin bad
      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Re: BLACK ICE CARTEL PRESENTS - THE EULOGY...Arsonal,QP(Qleen Paper),Cortez,40barrs..

Originally posted by sandman View Post
        Originally posted by Darth Jesus View Post
        someone shoot the owners for givving qleen another battle
        and a top tier battle at that
        and a main event at that
        this event will flop 100percent. i love black ice cartel. but pl;z dont smoke your own supply and fuck with qleen he will embarass the league
        fucking qleen. i know his otbva groupie will be pleased. even tho the cock suckin motha fuckin chump dont deserve a baatle vs anyone accept young robbles
        qleen vs young robbles. and he is qleenn not qp. qp out barred his punk ass
        I'll break your comment down and give you my interpretation
        - You didn't know that Black Ice and Qleen are close friends
        - Arsonal asked for this battle on twitter
        - You take battle rap way too seriously
        - QP vs QP was a promo battle. Your opinion means nothing because he is still getting paid to battle.
        let me share my opinion on your interuption
        lets say me and yooung robbles are friends. does that mean that charlie clips vs young robbles makes a good head liner. i understand qleen is better than that in yoour opinion but still they both suck.....
        i didnt know ars asked or ice was friends. but once again does that reallyh change how a battle looks to the fans
        qleen is disrespectful to what i stand for so if that means i take it too serious to you then fine. too me it means i pay close attention to words.....
        and even tho qleen vs qp was promo. am i wrong by saying all the hype was built up around battling for the name. many comments were made about battling for the name from fans and the actual promoters and the battlers
        so are u butt hurt or just mad at the fact i hate qleen......
        I'll break down this opinion as well
        - Regardless Black Ice booked the battle because Ars & QP have both asked for it at one time or another
        - What is a good Headliner when everyone "top tier" has battled
        - The battling for the name thing didn't matter in the end because they both changed it
        -Neither butt hurt nor mad but a little upset you hate a man you've never met

Comment

I think I am getting tired of battle rap. I kept hoping for better but eh. Maybe I am jaded?

Comment

Re: BLACK ICE CARTEL PRESENTS - THE EULOGY...Arsonal,QP(Qleen Paper),Cortez,40barrs..

and a main event at that
            this event will flop 100percent. i love black ice cartel. but pl;z dont smoke your own supply and fuck with qleen he will embarass the league
            fucking qleen. i know his otbva groupie will be pleased. even tho the cock suckin motha fuckin chump dont deserve a baatle vs anyone accept young robbles
            - QP vs QP was a promo battle. Your opinion means nothing because he is still getting paid to battle.
            lets say me and yooung robbles are friends. does that mean that charlie clips vs young robbles makes a good head liner. i understand qleen is better than that in yoour opinion but still they both suck.....
            i didnt know ars asked or ice was friends. but once again does that reallyh change how a battle looks to the fans
            qleen is disrespectful to what i stand for so if that means i take it too serious to you then fine. too me it means i pay close attention to words.....
            and even tho qleen vs qp was promo. am i wrong by saying all the hype was built up around battling for the name. many comments were made about battling for the name from fans and the actual promoters and the battlers
            - Regardless Black Ice booked the battle because Ars & QP have both asked for it at one time or another
            - The battling for the name thing didn't matter in the end because they both changed it
            just so u understand without me getting to far into it
            i am part of a gang
            he said some shit a few times that even in a battle is unacceptable. motha fuckas in my hood say that shit to kill not to battle. is his oppenent that he said it too a lil weak for that. yes. it was b magic the first time i heard the shit. qleen also got ties in my city... so i know who his set is and where they from and how they act. so do i know him no. but can u judge a man by who he surrounds himself with. yes if he continues to act like that and no if he has bettered himself. i can vouge that he aint better himself. luv
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

and a main event at that
              i am part of a gang
              he said some shit a few times that even in a battle is unacceptable. motha fuckas in my hood say that shit to kill not to battle. is his oppenent that he said it too a lil weak for that. yes. it was b magic the first time i heard the shit. qleen also got ties in my city... so i know who his set is and where they from and how they act. so do i know him no. but can u judge a man by who he surrounds himself with. yes if he continues to act like that and no if he has bettered himself. i can vouge that he aint better himself. luv
              You ain't the only one in a gang bruh
              but you can't let these entertainers get underneath your skin.
              A majority of these niggas are fakes who just act hard once they get on stage but that shit has become the norm in battle rap.
              If you in Qleen both bang in the same city or w/e handle that shit because getting on here saying talking shit just sounds like hate and isn't the smartest way to get your point across.

Comment

and a main event at that
                i am part of a gang
                You ain't the only one in a gang bruh
                but you can't let these entertainers get underneath your skin.
                A majority of these niggas are fakes who just act hard once they get on stage but that shit has become the norm in battle rap.
                If you in Qleen both bang in the same city or w/e handle that shit because getting on here saying talking shit just sounds like hate and isn't the smartest way to get your point across.
                trust me G. I anit no soft nigga
                that wasnt towards you. just saying if i did know qleen it would be on... thatss real. and i will say what i say on here to him. we aint in the same city. i am from Milwaukee and he is from Michigan/. but he got a set in our city that he comes to time to time. but i live in florida for last 6 years. so i aint in the mil. i dont talk like this about many people trust me. but he gets under my skin. and i know its battle rap. but i also know how he is known for talking when we aint around. but im done G.....YOU RIGHT
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Comment

lmfao sandmans a fuckin nut
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

How many rounds and minutes?

Comment

Lottazay the typa nigga to walk off with a bull, mule, and 2 goats mounted on his back, and come back with a bull, mule, and 2 goats.
                        KOTDAFD

Comment

Originally posted by O-Trollo View Post
                          Lottazay the typa nigga to walk off with a bull, mule, and 2 goats mounted on his back, and come back with a bull, mule, and 2 goats.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X