Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE SPACE FOR VERB FANS TO ADMIT THEIR GUY IS A FUCKING GOOF

Originally posted by Hobo Goblin View Post
    i never watch his shitty performances so I still think he's number 1 of all time.
    Hahaha the same !! Don't give af about choking a 2 weeks preparation battle again Caustic, he killed Swave/Holla/Hollow/Diz/Cort/Ars ect, judge the battler on his worst performance, short brain short memory..

Verb's hater used to talk about Verb vs Clips and vs X Factor now, they will speak about the battle against Caustic 2 years lmao, sounds ridiculous.

On a A+ performance they're no battler who can kill him, that's fact.
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

u cant be the best if u only can battle in ur hometown. the rex battle proves ny don't frock wit him and cali either between caustic and diz. he was great twice vs hitman and hollow and average every other battle in reality

Comment

Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
        I used to be a huge verb fan but the guy is goof

your turn
        Finally you are awake

hopefully you wont jump back on that sick ass von doom bandwagon
        Oblivion

Comment

He isn't just good at home tho like he says he good where he can get his shit off. His 1st round against rex was fire he got that round the unjust booing began and it affected his performance lets be real it would of affected anyones performance that night. These kinda threads are pointless saying shit like diz n ars 3-0'd him lol the majority view and poll on both those battles has him winning, now all of a sudden after he loses to caustic them wins are suddenly in question lol. I watched up to the 2nd round vs caustic battle became unbearable verb 2nd round was clearly for shotty he should of never used that shit he obviously didn't give a fuck which is poor from him but a loss is a loss but it's caustic who really gave a shit. If he won it would if been another day at the office cauze he lost it's become somethinh major lol.

Comment

I show up and freestyle against aye verb half drunk and I "really cared" right?

Shut up
            but we still homies

Comment

caustic obliterating u fags
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside CafĂ¯Â¿Â½ Norden

Comment

caustic tried less than verb hes just much better deal with it homos
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside CafĂ¯Â¿Â½ Norden

Comment

Hasn't lost since the T- rex battle beat Diz, swave, cortez, caustic foh

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                    do yall realize how utterly homosexual u sound when u desperately try to say that ur favorite battler "didnt take the battle serious" when he loses. its really pathetic. so what he had 15 days to prepare. caustic had the same amount of time. stop beggin cause u are making fools of urselves. and if i hear another asshole say that magic 3-0d nitty when magic choked TWICE im gonna track u down and murder ur dog and or cat. its time for ppl to get off the dickriding train. u guys are starting to act like dott mob groupies now. yall got an excuse for everything.
                    REPPED. Shit is sickening

Comment

A goof in a good way imo

Verb the blogger>>>>>Verb the rapper
                      Originally posted by Wreckless
                      I would have rather been black than an orphan
                      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Verb is nice

But caustic just put him in a box

Comment

you're to happy go lucky for dis battle shit...verb didnt even try against u an still won, caustic killed him tho, verb slept on him badly.

Comment

Verb looks like he buttplugs himself daily
                            4-0 Caustic

Comment

He is very feminine, but has had some great performances.

Comment

Verb decided not to change any of his material at all for his opponent, and all of his bars seemed out of place. His "chemo" bars, his "i am legend zombie" bars and his "bald head" bars simply didn't apply to caustic. That whole "god hates ugly" scheme lasted nearly the whole god damn round. The thing is, he only had two rounds. When you put his material together, the guy only rapped for two and a half minutes. His showtime was the worst he has ever done. Now is this all forgivable because shotty backed out? It would be if he held his own. But that third round obviously was probably a bunch of deadmau5 bars and other really specific shit that he could not get away with using against caustic. And on top of all that caustic had (in my opinion) his best performance. He bullied verb, clowned him, and did some insane freestyling. If verb had those off the head flips everyone would not only give him a pass, they would give him the win. Caustic even had a good third round despite the fuckin awkwardness of the situation. When verb was talking during caustic's round he was shut the fuck down. "You need a pep talk or somethin motherfucker?" I give this battle a 10/10 for entertainment, just because it is not what I expected at all.
                                hustle every night and day, boy I got my mind on cake

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X