MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO NORBES & THE U.R.L. MAKING A STAND, NOT PAYING LUX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO NORBES & THE U.R.L. MAKING A STAND, NOT PAYING LUX

Originally posted by mrbwo View Post
    Hollow vs Lux was worth every penny tho..
    YES IT WAS!!!
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mrbwo View Post
      Hollow vs Lux was worth every penny tho..
      Originally posted by Ah Di Boom View Post
      when that simple track dropping tho? old bottom tier ass nigga, please let me body this old ass clown
      AHDI BOOM ON DECK ... I LOVE IT

Comment

Hoffa vs Charron next
        farra ra ra ra

Comment

This old bum is so irrelevant. I hope he has fun making more songs about Tupac's semen.
          WHITE PEOPLE LIVID!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
            If one should get paid such large sums, it should definitely be performance based.
            Either that or winner gets all.
            You gon see some hunger then.
            exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Zero View Post
              Originally posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
              If one should get paid such large sums, it should definitely be performance based.
              Either that or winner gets all.
              You gon see some hunger then.
              exactly
              too many pussy battlers and buddy buddy shit going on for people to do that...

they should forfeit their pay to their opponent for chokes though...like niggas not having a whole round type of shit
              farra ra ra ra

Comment

In these fuck boys minds it's a "if I don't try and they think I'm wack it's all good cuz I'm that dope" they put themselves above the fans. They put themselves above DA CULTCHA<3 when their just apart of it. Numbas my niccas.

Comment

Re: MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO NORBES &amp; THE U.R.L. MAKING A STAND, NOT PAYING LUX

You guys got great points. I loved how math said "well if the money is there." Totally ignored Norbes "the culture is not there yet".. The getting paid based on performance sounds good along with "winner takes all" in order to generate hunger.. But all in all we should all just keep it simple

Comment

Re: MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO NORBES &amp; THE U.R.L. MAKING A STAND, NOT PAYING LUX

Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
                    Its need to stop because yall start to get big headed and not performing on a
                    20/40+ K level.

Its happening right now..i cannot remember the last EPIC top tier battle performance after SM2

Its need to stop because yall start to get LAZY and start only doing it for the MONEY/CHECK instead of doing it for the LOVE

PREZ mafia vs Ty law was crazyyy...and they don' t get paid half of what a hitman or conceited gets paid. That's why it needs to stop

You guys loose ya hunger....that's why it needs to stop

The money isn't there...that's why it needs to stop

Even if the money was there...money should not be waisted just because it can
                    and yes..it is WASTE...

mook and Solomon was not a 20K+ battle
                    Hollow vs lux was not a 40K+ battle
                    Charlie vs tsu surf was not a 15k+ battle
                    conceited vs hitman was not a 15K+ battle

we can keep this going...we got all night...we got all night
                    Yes. I wish this would go viral.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha View Post
                      Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
                      Its need to stop because yall start to get big headed and not performing on a
                      20/40+ K level.

Its happening right now..i cannot remember the last EPIC top tier battle performance after SM2

Its need to stop because yall start to get LAZY and start only doing it for the MONEY/CHECK instead of doing it for the LOVE

PREZ mafia vs Ty law was crazyyy...and they don' t get paid half of what a hitman or conceited gets paid. That's why it needs to stop

You guys loose ya hunger....that's why it needs to stop

The money isn't there...that's why it needs to stop

Even if the money was there...money should not be waisted just because it can
                      and yes..it is WASTE...

mook and Solomon was not a 20K+ battle
                      Hollow vs lux was not a 40K+ battle
                      Charlie vs tsu surf was not a 15k+ battle
                      conceited vs hitman was not a 15K+ battle

we can keep this going...we got all night...we got all night
                      Yes. I wish this would go viral.
                      TALK TO THEM....

Comment

steezy mane #omg
                        www.youtube.com/user/thepaperboyEP

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X