BIG KANNON VS DIZASTER FREESTYLE BATTLE (FULL BATTLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BIG KANNON VS DIZASTER FREESTYLE BATTLE (FULL BATTLE)

Did BMagic get marked out again? 06:43
    Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow View Post
      Also most of Big Kannon's shit quite obviously written, he defo rehearsed that
      who would rehearse 90% filler? youre just mad cuz diz lost and he threw a fit embarrassing himself

Comment

Originally posted by asdfghjkl View Post
        Also most of Big Kannon's shit quite obviously written, he defo rehearsed that
        who would rehearse 90% filler? youre just mad cuz diz lost and he threw a fit embarrassing himself
        It was prewritten either way, maybe it was a cypher verse, who gives a fuck? It was trash either way and Diz won
        Eggplant Parmesan

Comment

You know what, I watched it again and it was great - evenly matched - real hip hop - reminded me of early 2000s in-store smack battles the way they were both eager to spit.

You have to be hard on the ones you see the most potential in. Hence my reaction to Diz. But he did fine and there's no need to hate.

On a separate note though. Showing up to an official battle with no writtens is disrespectful to the audience, so his battle with Cortez is still a red strike in his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayo View Post
            Add Dizaster to it.

let's get this straight. Dizaster didn't give two shits about that cortez battle when he battled him. He literally resurrected Cortez' career again, just off the strength of battling Dizaster.

Cortez was in need of a big name..that battle has over 300,000 views, if that battle was done much earlier when Dizaster was motivated to kill cortez, it wouldve been even better, it's all about timing.

It's like T-Rex vs Cortez at this point i dont really care as much as I did once before. And it's going to happen. Cortez been asking for Rex for a long time. I hope Rex is motivated.

I'll be the first to admit that Dizaster hasn't really been great but he makes it very interesting and entertaining, even with his battle vs Verb, he went crazy in that third round, with a freestyle rebuttal.
            You know what, I watched it again and it was great - evenly matched - real hip hop - reminded me of early 2000s in-store smack battles the way they were both eager to spit.

You have to be hard on the ones you see the most potential in. Hence my reaction to Diz. But he did fine and there's no need to hate.

On a separate note though. Showing up to an official battle with no writtens is disrespectful to the audience, so his battle with Cortez is still a red strike in his record.

Comment

Re: 3 Minutes Footage of Dizaster vs Big Kannon Freestyle Battle (Phone Footage)

Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
              B magic wanted to fuck that white boy up. Diz is just a name for niggaz to body and add to their resume

:wtfuck:

Does Diz look caucasian to you, motherfucker? He's not black, granted, but if you haven't heard by now there are other races. Life ain't all black and white! Lmao!
              Dat cracka losin his hair. Fuck white devils. And Fuck you too batty bwoy.

Comment

Two Weezys? .. Son Big Kannon Lost Me In The First 4 Bars
                @itripovermyself

#MEANTIVTHEGAWDS
                #NURELIGION
                #CITYOFGAWD
                #NUYORK

Comment

diz needs to go to college and find a new career.. washed up .. idk who would want to battle him at this point.. makes no sense

Comment

Re: 3 Minutes Footage of Dizaster vs Big Kannon Freestyle Battle (Phone Footage)

B magic wanted to fuck that white boy up. Diz is just a name for niggaz to body and add to their resume

Does Diz look caucasian to you, motherfucker? He's not black, granted, but if you haven't heard by now there are other races. Life ain't all black and white! Lmao!

Poor attempt at trolling tbh, at least it better be trolling! Fuck you too red bwoy.
                    Eggplant Parmesan

Comment

Poor attempt at trolling tbh, at least it better be trolling! Fuck you too red bwoy.
                      Nigga Diz gonna need to wear smack beard as a wig-fro. Fuck yo life.

Comment

magic look another L
                        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                        Originally posted by EllC
                        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Who voted for diz? I was expecting him to have 0 votes after watching that
                          Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

^ I thought the same, I don't even hate Diz but from the tape he lost, just like Big T & Aye Verb lost!

Comment

DIZ going to make nothing but fat jokes
                              and jokes about big k spitting about guns yet he is going to spit gun bars

Comment

Big Kannon 5-0. Kill yourself, Bashir.
                                "I'm a twenty ton terror on top of Tokio Tower with two titanium tentacles!"

Originally posted by Jinks
                                B-Magic looks like an actual jail house barber.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X