ARIZONA OCTOBER 4TH - BIGGEST CARD EVERRR!... Clips vs Rex, B Magic vs Bigg K, ect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARIZONA OCTOBER 4TH - BIGGEST CARD EVERRR!... Clips vs Rex, B Magic vs Bigg K, ec

big z just subtracted all possibles dope card btw

Comment

Re: ARIZONA OCTOBER 4TH - BIGGEST CARD EVERRR!... Clips vs Rex, B Magic vs Bigg K, ec

Originally posted by Paul View Post
      oh ya u did

Originally Posted by Notsure View Post [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Café Norden
      u just stay in here being a troll while i go out and take my car to the mall for some strawberry milkshake with some friends!

Poor mexican!
      Originally posted by I AM GAY
      I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Sketch menace kicks ass
        Originally posted by jdporter
        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Teddy Grizzle@TeddyGrizzle447 u @tommyknox @slimburna1

yes its real October 4th school of rock Tempe AZ

#duelinthedesert share this shit. This event is for the culture.

Comment

They gonna do this event in School of ROCK TEMPE AZ

THIS IS A PICTURE FROM SCHOOL OF ROCK TEMP AZ!

Comment

what a weird card. its like they took a bunch of good battlers and a bunch of shit ones and drew names outta hat to get the match ups. hope im still alive when this footage drops in the year of our lord 2015

Comment

Rum Nitty gon flame Ars lmaooo
                "now before I stop I gotta make a comment on where somebody made a comment at/cuz over in this bitch we seperate the crocs from cats/so if u dont like hearing bout gloccs &macs/niggas cockin straps or how we on the block wit crack rocks and packsBITCH stop watch SMACK" QLEEN PAPER *voice*

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                  what a weird card. its like they took a bunch of good battlers and a bunch of shit ones and drew names outta hat to get the match ups. hope im still alive when this footage drops in the year of our lord 2015
                  LOL this event going down this year October 4th...

but that picture you looking at

that were they hold the event imao!

Comment

Re: ARIZONA OCTOBER 4TH - BIGGEST CARD EVERRR!...

Originally posted by Basse Bisex View Post
                    I would love to know who is responsible for dna vs sketch happening
                    :ahhgator:
                    Originally posted by Bohboh
                    i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Another proof its gonna happen B Magic vs BIGG K oh shitt...

He said at 1:28 he is battling in JUNE and OCTOBER and since B magic doesn't battle alot it could not be from some other league...

THIS SHIT OFFICIAL

B-Magic On His Battle With Rum Nitty | #V2R - YouTube

Comment

Some more goodie's of the even in SCHOOL OF ROCK

Comment

aint nothing good in arizona look what they did to DMX
                          Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                          https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                          https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                          https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

this may be the goat card. wow. all 3 rounds?
                            have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

dna vs sketch lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

amazing card, but leagues need to have their own talent, if you are going to bring in big names you should have them battling your people, but this card is sick so i will watch it anyway lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X