• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CONFLATULATIONS TO CAUSTIC FOR GOING BACON THE TOP 15 TIER

Verb undefeated like soles

Comment

just fucking with caustic the dude is a beast and has literally the most TRUE bodybags in battle rap

Comment

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO CAUSTIC FOR GOING BACKIN THE TOP 15 TIER

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
        Tbh verb gets a pass. He had prepared for shotty. Yes he probably lost this but he is one of the goat. Caustic is good but I doubt even he'd say he's better than verb.
        But they both had 2 weeks to prepare for each other. Preparin for Shotty gives him an advantage imo. But he fucked around and kept too many Shotty bars. Caustic's freestyles>Verb's showtime. And Caustic is a cocky dude, I doubt he'd say anybody is better than him lol.
        sigpic
        Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

verb collapsing like indiana coming to the end

Comment

Get two weeks to write bars and can't? Pretty whack. Plus sounded like caustic was free styling a lot too. I don't understand that shit. If I was a top tier (or famous battler) I'd probably have at least a few bar for EVERYONE. But verde doesn't get a pass for running through shotty lines 1st round. You lose brotha

Comment

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO CAUSTIC FOR GOING BACON THE TOP 15 TIER

Originally posted by casserole View Post
              i will wait to see how it looks when the battle drops. there have been plenty of times where there was a popular consensus for the battle live and once i watched it on youtube i had no clue how that was how the feeling in the building
              It wasn't so much that caustic was doing anything extraordinary, it was more so verb didn't try/show up with enough material.. First round is kind of debatable but the last two Verb barely even rapped. He bodied himself more than caustic bodied him.. Regardless, boring ass battle.

Comment

The battle was underwhelming IMO but the best part was when Caustic was talking about him throwing them hands and then saying "you can find out" laughing and taunting him playing because he knew he won and could also most likely whip his ass. It was funny.

Comment

Diz killed Caustic and Verb

You people are hilarious

Comment

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO CAUSTIC FOR GOING BACKIN THE TOP 15 TIER

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
                    Tbh verb gets a pass. He had prepared for shotty. Yes he probably lost this but he is one of the goat. Caustic is good but I doubt even he'd say he's better than verb.
                    This.

Ppl kill me. Verb is taking some of these battles just for the check. He was READY for shotty. You know how much of a momentum swing caustic was?

Yall wildin if verb aint top 5 of all time. He got more feats than lux and mook. One of those 2 need to give verb a shot. See if he dont bring butane then.

Anyway. Lemme at least disagree with the o/p.

in no order

Clips
                    Lux
                    Hollow
                    Qleen
                    Charron
                    Danny myers
                    Sno
                    Heartless
                    B magic
                    Ill will
                    Pat stay
                    Shotty horroh
                    Hitman
                    Official / big t
                    Big kannon

Plus or minus there aint no room for him. Im high and i just remembered chilla jones. Its too far for me to turn back now. Im jus let this ride out.

Comment

the mooley slayer strikes again
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Ekelon View Post
                        The administrator has decided that Ekelon should be quiet for a while.

Comment

"Competitive Man Poetry."

Comment

I was done at the Tasty Chicken Sanwitch into Salmon....Verb got round 1, that's it.... I'm a fan of Verb but this shit was garbage. (Caustic 2-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
                              Originally posted by Ekelon View Post
                              The administrator has decided that Ekelon should be quiet for a while.
                              Not my fault they are intimidated by my posts...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X