Dose catches another body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dose catches another body

But the problem is his presence and he has no new material. From your list 90% have been done in a similar way. When I have more time I'll prove it.

B magic IS more creative and has better delivery/presence (which is why the whole world except for you says he's better). He's not better because he's more famous. He's more famous because he's better. You think you're the only one who has listened to all of dose's battles. Not always but cream rises to the top. Dose is a relative nobody because he has a flaw. He has the presence of a spacco. People feel awkward when they watch him. B magic has a pleasant and forumlaic style. You like dose but he's no genius.

Comment

Dose clearly won here, sad @ the fact he didn't get no love from the people there. dickeating ass bitches..
      ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Originally posted by soDAMcluless View Post
        no bmagic does not punch better then dose. he punches more though. but dose shit be tripple meaning almsot everytime fam.

this nigga talks like hes some type of battling goat/he talks like hes some big star and cameras follow him around all day to bad that aint your reality show

how you expect to ever distinguish your bars given that same exact sound/and he thinks hes hip (cool) but those waste lines (waistline/trash bars) wouldnt get felt (liked) in a pat down

considering we are in NY rapgrounds/so i know new york doesn't just let anything fly i mean coming to plain (2 plane) even made the twin towers crash down

the difference between you and i i hussle to get mines i dont swipe others/if i dont have it i make whatever look fly i can make something plain (plane) look right brother (wright brother)

but if you planning on robbing me then youll live in the sky/cause riding is just another term for willing (wheeling) to die

run in your spot movie night night of the living dead/pistol got the leading roll you just getting lead (led) everyones caught on tape find you and your bitch in bed/certain things shouldnt be seen (scene) fuck it the script is dread/play your roll, get out of line catch a clip instead/so if this actor put on a show then the beam becomes a teleprompter in other words all what you see is info read (infa red)

cause i will smith a western (smitthin western) a nigga like the prince is back/turn your life to a memory it can end with a flash/am i being (MIB) a gangsta no im a gent (agent) just know that tommy will (tommy lee jones/will smith) leave you and your men in black

show you like a dirty whore trying to step to me/cause u know one raw hit (no condom) will make this dickhead catch disease (the zzzzs/knocked out)

dont think shit sweet/before shit gets deep in secs (insects) it will be you G (bug) im talking in six feet/

btw why homy gotta stare i understand the glance/but all the grilling will get him blown to the ceilling if i cant stand a fan

i dont work in a clothes store and do management/but once your dressed (delt with) im gonna give your man a can (killed by gun) (manican)

dude could of been someones granfather you ever think of that fam/see now i know i dont have to get right in a pose take a flick with a cam/upload it to notice he likes to pic (bully) on a gram (instagram/grampop)

but all this camera talk got me feeling like a photographer at a wedding when i catch you on a road show/cause if you dont get the picture im gonna flash shoot and put a couple (bride and groom) (bullets) in your photo (four door/fo do)

its no debate/but if this rookie wanna hate/it will be like tim allen when hes absent cause ill (al) let the the show see tool time (cant even break it down but thats like a triple entra) with the tools up on the waste

speaking of tim allen u should make like his neighbor you remember him well son (wilson) you shouldnt show your face/really, cause you overlooked (gave no credit) me from the gate (start) [and best never show you face like wilson bar i ever heard]

im talking going back like box cuts low fades/easy e no aides/nwa no dre/back when mms (eminem) worth fifty cent (50 cent) but i have two packs (2pac) you get the vision im giving you more then a hologram on stage/

not to sound bitter but i was giving that feeling not filler but somehow they still received numbness/in our battle i came out swinging atleast got some hits/after the first was done with/it just got dead (not reacting) it was like the audience was fighting ghost how they wasnt see those punches (punchlines)

seems vagly wrote instead/in a way you can say my bars are like a projector u know cause its off the wall (insane) you can see what im saying but its still overheads (overhead is another term for projector, the projector itself is over the viewers head, and overheads/not understanding it)

the way those mudafuckers were hating you think that battle was televised/ i would say they envy him (nvm) but never mind (nvm = never mind)

Comment

Damn Dose vs Lux needs to be set up in the quiet room

Dose pen game is crazy
          ~Everybody Talkin Bout Fox Aint Tight ~
          ~And He Only Rap About Hammers ??? Nigga You Got Damn Right ~ - J.FOX

S.O.N.S

Comment

Umm is it just me or is Dora's delivery like a bit off..

It's been like 4 battles and he ain't flowing like he was in the first math battle.
            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhim25 View Post

Dose pen game is crazy
              Agreed his pen game crazy bit his delivery off
              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

edited one that had another meaning i missed.

not to sound bitter but i was giving that feeling not filler but somehow they still received numbness/in our battle i came out swinging atleast got some hits/after the first was done with/it just got dead (not reacting) it was like the audience was fighting ghost how they wasnt see those (dose/himself) punches (punchlines)
                have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

nothing wrong with his delivery its like brix belvy. it def aint qp sons bad. its fine to me
                  have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

Crowd actually made me mad. The first round from dose was kinda choppy so i was like aight cool i could why he aint get a crazy amount of cheers but during the 2nd round he had hella shit that only got a small "mmm" i turned it off needless to say lol
                    INF3RNO
                    That Nigga.....Period
                    Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
                    http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
                    http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhim25 View Post

Dose pen game is crazy
                      Nah bruh, lux got wayy to much charisma for that man. He would make him look foolish tbh. But Day vs Dose >>>> sheesh
                      INF3RNO
                      That Nigga.....Period

Comment

It's funny. People keep telling you his delivery and presence is poor. But you are living in a dose dream world. I guess this is why mediocre rappers will always have one or two die hard blind fans. He's ok but not even top 20 all round!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
                          It's funny. People keep telling you his delivery and presence is poor. But you are living in a dose dream world. I guess this is why mediocre rappers will always have one or two die hard blind fans. He's ok but not even top 20 all round!
                          true, has alot to work on. he just needs to actually do it lol
                          INF3RNO
                          That Nigga.....Period

Comment

dose is horrible

Comment

cause i will smith a western (smitthin western)

(smitthin western)

smitthin western

is this "smitthin western" you speak of, like one of these fake guns that are so big you need to get in to shoot ?

or are you just fucking retarded?

edit: nvm, just read fact you think dose got delivery....answer B it is.

Comment

NW.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X