Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF YOU THOUGHT SHOTTY HORROH WAS THE BEST UK BATTLER

Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
    i still laugh like an idiot when someone does a Jeff line and the crowd is yelling REST IN PEACE JEFF
    in that def vs jp battle micky snitched on jeff again to deff lmao

Comment

Re: IF YOU THOUGHT SHOTTY HORROH WAS THE BEST UK BATTLER YOU ARE WRONG

The answer is Lee Scott.
      "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

Cold saggin
        Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
        And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
        Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

the eurgh vs pamflit freestyle battle that happened on saturday, might've just put both of them in my top 5 UK battlers. shit was hilarious.

Comment

Oshea = #1 UK battler

no debating

Comment

ALSO oshea vs micky worthless//chris leese vs soul in june on some weird newcastle rap league.
              Last edited by Chainbreaker; April 13, 2014, 08:10 PM. Reason: i cant write english

Comment

[MENTION=15687]DoréPrince[/MENTION] holy shit oshea vs micky worthless

Comment

Respekt BA still the UK GOAT

Comment

I actually like Shotty as a rapper, I think he is sick. I mean probably not the best in the UK but I don't listen to a lot of UK rappers
                    Battle Rap & Boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Johno View Post
                      I actually like Shotty as a rapper, I think he is sick. I mean probably not the best in the UK but I don't listen to a lot of UK rappers
                      Your voice is so deep

What's your ##??

Comment

Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
                        You are confirmed for not knowing shit about UK battle rap

is it a bad thing to not know anything about US battle rap? half the cats there dont know shit about UK battle rap.
                        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Johno View Post
                          This.

Comment

Eurgh still top dog. Shotty #2 imo though... Dialect 3.
                            http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

Oshea is a drunk bastahd

Comment

Shotty can appeal to all crowds so he's the best imo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X