Why KOTD will never be Number one(Why URL Stay Winning Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why KOTD will never be Number one(Why URL Stay Winning Part 1)

Originally posted by Paul View Post
    ur a frail danish mooley with a poor grasp of the english language

ill split ur dick

Comment

You Stole This Whoel Thing Or Your Steams.. Either Or...
      @itripovermyself

#MEANTIVTHEGAWDS
      #NURELIGION
      #CITYOFGAWD
      #NUYORK

Comment

Originally posted by Nucky_N View Post
        You Stole This Whoel Thing Or Your Steams.. Either Or...
        big zero is danish he wishes he could get a url pg spot lmaoo

but steams def stole this from BZ

Comment

Zero on point

Comment

ayo [MENTION=22581]steamsley[/MENTION] spread the message bro!

URL STAY WINNING!

UW is next...
            Originally posted by I AM GAY
            I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Town View Post
              I hope big zero goes to NOME 4

If i see anyone that looks dutch they will be getting smashed on site
              LOL im dutch.... and we ain't doing nothing wrong so shut your mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
                ayo [MENTION=22581]steamsley[/MENTION] spread the message bro!

URL STAY WINNING!

UW is next...
                BigZer0 good read foh real bro! always fuckz with you heavy.... finally people can see what your capable off! keep it bro.

But one thing your dutch?

Comment

How many URL battlers are scheduled for BO4?

Yung Ill,Ill Will,Rich Dolarz,Ayeverb,Swave Sevah,Clips,DNA,Big T and JC,
                  icepack, ill will, ayeverb, swave sevah, clips, dna, jc, to my knowledge did not start in URL, yet you claim them as URL rappers because your whole argument is based on that, lanes, types of leagues and rappers, making generalizations and then petition principles. this is why using this kind of argument you'll never pass on a Logic, inductive reasoning, abductive reasoning, nor deductive reasoning evaluation.

now disregarding your (logically multi-flawed) premises, your point is that URL stays winning - and from a position in which i dont know their accountancy it seems right, they have more views and bigger network (and networth, i guess).

The thing is why you gotta be all bitchy about it? nigga, do you. if you fuck with URL you dont gotta be upset some other niggas fuck with KOTD or DF or UW or BlackIce more than URL.

aint no nothing just telling you how i find it nigga
                  Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                  Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Don't Flop Is Number One.
                    Black Magic
                    Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Lizman View Post
                      Don't Flop Is Number One.
                      this man speaks the truth. shuffle t and marlo >>>>>>>>> the whole of battlerap.
                      http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
                        How many URL battlers are scheduled for BO4?

icepack, ill will, ayeverb, swave sevah, clips, dna, jc, to my knowledge did not start in URL, yet you claim them as URL rappers because your whole argument is based on that, lanes, types of leagues and rappers, making generalizations and then petition principles. this is why using this kind of argument you'll never pass on a Logic, inductive reasoning, abductive reasoning, nor deductive reasoning evaluation.

now disregarding your (logically multi-flawed) premises, your point is that URL stays winning - and from a position in which i dont know their accountancy it seems right, they have more views and bigger network (and networth, i guess).

The thing is why you gotta be all bitchy about it? nigga, do you. if you fuck with URL you dont gotta be upset some other niggas fuck with KOTD or DF or UW or BlackIce more than URL.

aint no nothing just telling you how i find it nigga
                        Are all URL rappers!
                        They got the most views on URL and they got the most classics on URL!
                        They also have called themselfs URL so what are u talking about?

Yeah they started out on GT,Street status and others, but who cared about them back then?

Would Bmagic be booked or be considered as one of the best if it werent for the URL platform?

Would Ill Will be called top 5 as of now if it werent for the URL platform?

Yes they are URL rappers, they were inspired by SMACK DVD battles!
                        so do u think they are going to pass on becoming a part of that legacy ?
                        Bigg K missed a funeral for a pg for fucks sake!

Also this thread was to show people why KOTD is not number one!

Comment

Smack is either a virgin or a liar
                          Originally posted by jdporter
                          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Was I ever this this big of a battle rap fag as BigZero is?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Bintliff View Post
                              Smack is either a virgin or a liar

Comment

Originally posted by Blanco View Post
                                Was I ever this this big of a battle rap fag as BigZero is?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X