Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we had to invade another planet...

lets say...

this planet got destroyed one way or another. were only able to take 1/20th of the world population(est. 344,015,595 people). bottom line we would have to bring the smartest and strongest people and there families. selection is another discussion.

either way...

we get to the planet far far away, but they dont want us. we used up all resources for a one way trip and they wont help us either. they agree that they will enslave all of us or kill us...

so...

which one of you bitch niggas picking cotton???
    Best Name Ever...
    OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
    Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
    I hate this place

Re: If we had to invade another planet...

Well thats some gay circumstances, we could either fight from the beginning and get wiped out or hold down a section of the planet.

Or we could stay "enslaved" for a period of time to gather information learn the ways of the land an reproduce till we have enough people to effectively rebel..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Or we could stay "enslaved" for a period of time to gather information learn the ways of the land an reproduce till we have enough people to effectively rebel..
      This seems like the option with the highest likelihood of success. If there's one thing humans are good at it's breeding. 1/20th of the estimated population is about 17,200,779 when we left. Even with a light speed drive it would take longer than a hundred years to find a planet that we could live on without having to terraform let alone one that's already populated. So in that time you're going to have breeding going on just on the way there. Depending on the planet we arrive at's population when we get there there's a good chance we could just out breed them to the point where we could stage a viable rebellion.

Comment

humans are low as fuck on invading anything we cant even occupy the moon or wallstreet

Comment

i would def be president of the new planet
          Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

i would def be drew's wise-cracking vice pres
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Id def ppipe an alien chick n do alien drugs

Comment

oh i'd be lookin for alien drugs within an hour of landing
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

live on the moon, or mars.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X