shit that piss u off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit that piss u off

when u get a text or a missed call from a number u dunno n u phone or text it back n the person say they dunno who you are n swear no one called u from that phone, n they dont tell u their name or nuttin when u ask them it so u can try n figure out who mighta used their phone

Re: shit that piss u off

Originally posted by Creg View Post
    when u get a text or a missed call from a number u dunno n u phone or text it back n the person say they dunno who you are n swear no one called u from that phone, n they dont tell u their name or nuttin when u ask them it so u can try n figure out who mighta used their phone
    You're the king of exposing that should be just a minor in inconvenience to you before you find out everything about them..

I hate when guests make themselves to much at home, and like start acting like they live there, like you walk out the room for a second and they got a sammich with chips and a drink and are like playing video games and shit when you get back and were watching tv... fucking dicks man...

Comment

naw its a weird ass number n some boy i dont know who defensive as fuck about tellin me who he is

Comment

yeah i agree creg nothing bothers me more when someone texts me

"hey" (random number, maybe bro got new phone)
        "hey whos this" (be polite even though number is diff area code)
        "lol who is this" (total homo)
        Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
        do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
        Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
        I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

tbh i just hate it when people call you on private number... if you miss the call you got no way of returning it and no idea who called you... shit like that stays on ya mind forever imo

~WhO cOuLd It bE~
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

this creepy bitch i hit n ran from my last job kept tryin to hit me up n was calling me from a buncha different numbers for an entire month lml
            http://www.oddfuture.com/
            Posters on my nignore list: abiramnathan, mrjdm998, carpathian, stync
            Originally posted by serge T
            "This will make them like me. Clearly. No debating."

Comment

also when you wanna relax and drink a couple beer with ur friends and theres some hyper ass kid who gotta be sarcastic all the time
              Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
              do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
              Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
              I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

when you're tryna go out but your mates are bein pussies and not up for it or sayin they have no money even though they'll prob invite you to the pub the day before and after too smh
                Originally posted by SockFucker
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Comment

i hate when you're a great worker but are virtually un-noticed by your higher ups @ work because you don't suck dick.

i also found out recently how awkward it is to fuck tall bitches..so i hate dat too.

Comment

#FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

LOL

nah but

really bad football decisions are the worst,fucking irritating
                      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Losing at anything
                        Originally posted by Fleekan
                        @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

abrahamnathan pisses me off now lets rest him in piss whos iridn me yall better decide if its dead or alive

Comment

Originally posted by Shutupngoaway View Post
                            abrahamnathan pisses me off now lets rest him in piss whos iridn me yall better decide if its dead or alive
                            why he get banned?
                            http://www.oddfuture.com/
                            Posters on my nignore list: abiramnathan, mrjdm998, carpathian, stync
                            Originally posted by serge T
                            "This will make them like me. Clearly. No debating."

Comment

He ain't banned, if enough ppl neg u u get locked in tha piss section

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X