IF DANNY MYERS WINS HIS 4 NEXT BATTLES WILL YOU ADMIT HE'S THE MAN ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF DANNY MYERS WINS HIS 4 NEXT BATTLES WILL YOU ADMIT HE'S THE MAN ?

If Danny Even Gets A Round Against Ill Will I'll Send You 100$
    @itripovermyself

#MEANTIVTHEGAWDS
    #NURELIGION
    #CITYOFGAWD
    #NUYORK

Comment

^^^will happily accept

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Melodicc View Post
        ^^^will happily accept
        When The Battle?
        @itripovermyself

#MEANTIVTHEGAWDS
        #NURELIGION
        #CITYOFGAWD
        #NUYORK

Comment

Danny def on the come up , didn't know he was battling all them people
          If he puts up good showing in most of them battles
          Fuck being the man
          He will finally have a name that's noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by Nucky_N View Post
            Originally posted by Mr.Melodicc View Post
            ^^^will happily accept
            When The Battle?
            duno will chek

Comment

june but cant find exact date

Comment

June 6th on Grindtime
                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

no anyone can write bars like him. "ill make your girl come twice while she has the flu, no thats what i call a sick multi"

This dude started a round of "I dreamt of a vietnam solider on his death bed mounting the lost of his best friend"???????? hahhahhahahhhhahahah wtf yo

why the fuck would you start a verse like that and why would a vietnam vet til him and his crew to kill Nitty???
                  "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

he needs to slow down tbh. every battler that was active as hell has fell off. math, jc, ect
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

His style is fuckin retarded but entertaining
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                        he needs to slow down tbh. every battler that was active as hell has fell off. math, jc, ect
                        I was just about to say this. As soon as these dudes start taking battles left and right, they play themselves. They turn into shit.

Comment

Danny wont turn to shit and he's waaay better than Math and JC ever was

Comment

Danny style is awesome, his imagery is on another level

Comment

Your death will be like an hetero sexual killer whale...thats the type of shit i orchestrate

These bars came from the struggle, i remember them long nights like seven foot men guarding a castle

Comment

Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
                                Your death will be like an hetero sexual killer whale...thats the type of shit i orchestrate

These bars came from the struggle, i remember them long nights like seven foot men guarding a castle
                                Orca/straight? Right? Danny est tellement divertissant tu peux poster autant de bars de Danny que tu souhaites, j'essayerais de comprendre toutes ses bars car a l'écoute des fois cest compliqué. Doreprince brings a lot for tha cultcha
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X