ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Ty law has nice bars and all but his delievery is complete shit. Can't call that battle rap, if the dude cant rap, sounds like hes autistic.

Comment

don't get the big deal about em, he should just ghost write for one of his homies who can actually rap ahah

Comment

Why do I see an excessive amount of comments talking about this dudes smile? I have no idea why that is relevant. And prez won 3-0, any experienced rap critic can see that. So I'm hoping the ty law supporters are trolls

Comment

Crazy battle tbh
          great look 4 both
          i felt Ty could have still won with or without the choke but not mad that Prez won

Comment

Originally posted by bubbah1012 View Post
            smack on national tv rockin a dusty sweater that looks like he came to the battle fresh off the construction site.
            "It ain't nothing like black p**** on my d***" AMG

Comment

Originally posted by Nell View Post
              Why do I see an excessive amount of comments talking about this dudes smile? I have no idea why that is relevant. And prez won 3-0, any experienced rap critic can see that. So I'm hoping the ty law supporters are trolls

In a battle everything gets attacked, if your sneaks dirty, edge up crooked, teeth are jacked then you are always at risk. That's why it's relevant. I don't care how good your bars are if someone can make me change my perception of u. You can be the best lyricist but if you are dirty people will think that's why you nice, because you spend all your time writing and don't wash up. If you clean and nice people might think you spend time doing that and still find time to write. The ladder goes further on the scoreboard.

Comment

"we only gave prez the win because of ty choke" or something like that... I think thats fair by The Lox honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by EcksFromVA View Post
                  Originally posted by Nell View Post

In a battle everything gets attacked, if your sneaks dirty, edge up crooked, teeth are jacked then you are always at risk. That's why it's relevant. I don't care how good your bars are if someone can make me change my perception of u. You can be the best lyricist but if you are dirty people will think that's why you nice, because you spend all your time writing and don't wash up. If you clean and nice people might think you spend time doing that and still find time to write. The ladder goes further on the scoreboard.
                  Lmao I get your point. But for a man to critique another man's appearance. Come on... I was always taught that was homo because men are supposed to look nice for females, not males. I understand if you are joking but if that can make you see someone different as a rapper then that's suspect. Danja Zone boot jokes are hilarious though

Comment

ty won the battle in the first verse
                    turned it off after that
                    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

who the fuck is this average nigga?

Comment

damn ty killed this hype no swag having nigga

ty clearly got the first 2
                        3rd could go either way

Comment

law 1st round was so fucking good wtf

Comment

did prez mafia used to be in flatbush zombies?

Comment

• Re: (@CLASSIC BATTLE) PREZ MAFIA VS TY LAW / UFF UNCENSORED

Originally posted by BB 13 View Post
                              Real Deal vs Raw droppin next week >>>
                              Who said that?

Comment

• Re: (@CLASSIC BATTLE) PREZ MAFIA VS TY LAW / UFF UNCENSORED

Originally posted by Boss Town View Post
                                Originally posted by BB 13 View Post
                                Real Deal vs Raw droppin next week >>>
                                Who said that?
                                Smack/url tweeted it.. but who knows when it comes to them dropping shit..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X