ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Ty Law shoulda went first, Prez set the energy lvl too high. Even his bow name drop lost steam cause it came second. That slip killed the vibe at the end too.
    Check the puzzle, does it fit
    I am alpha & omega
    And on the seventh day i rise
    Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

why the fuck does prez mafia rap like PeeWee from house party sound??
      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

whos the thick bitch in da white pants?
        Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
        Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyMofucka View Post
          whos the thick bitch in da white pants?
          Obama's wife

:ahhgator:

Comment

Ty-Law took that but as people said the judges gave prez the W. That slip up cost him and when ty's bars don't hit it's really bad. Prez's delivery made his lines sound harder than they actually were. Even with the slip up Ty-Law killed prez in round 3 tho. The lox ruined the tournament
            Round 1: Ty
            Round 2: Prez
            Round 3: Ty

2-1 Ty-Law

Comment

Round 1: Ty Law 10-9. Round 2: Prez Mafia 10-8. Round 3: Prez Mafia 10-8. I hated that Whoville shit from Prez but everything else was cool. Prez didn't have a lot of bars but his performance and delivery is so good, that I can watch him for 4-5 minute rounds and not get bored. Prez Mafia and Danny Meyers are the only PG's out this year with a unique delivery. Ty Law is like B-Magic without flow or any kind of style tbh.

That head nodding shit after every punch is so true. Choke or no choke, Ty Law lost this clearly. He should never try to do jokes or battle people like Goodz, Verb, Clips or Hollow. Especially not Goodz. He'd get Danja Zoned in a heartbeat. Any of those four have the ability to kill him on charisma alone.

Comment

danny myers next week.......

Comment

ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Someone break down that Tyson Chandler line Prez did. I didn't see why that got wild cheers. Seemed forced, I must've missed something.

That might be up there with U R Nash

Comment

prez should've saved his barz he used on dmoney. this was almost as badd as his hazey battle.. ty law eazy
                    Originally posted by Purple
                    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                    :boosieguns:

Comment

• Re: ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

ty law got fuckin robbed

Comment

Kiss and the Ghost would have given the win to the lost nigga because lost choke

Comment

I didn't understand a fuck ton of bars in this shit. I guarantee either did half the assholes up in this thread did either

Comment

Originally posted by iLLaDeLph View Post
                            I didn't understand a fuck ton of bars in this shit. I guarantee either did half the assholes up in this thread did either
                            plz kill yaself fam
                            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                            Originally posted by EllC
                            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

law should have won, i had it between him, sno and myers to take the tournament but this kinda fucked up my prediction, prez reminds me of a gay tyga clone, he straight whack, law dope but needs to work on polishing up that performance, dude dont even raise his voice..

Comment

might watch based off ty's pic in the the video preview
                                https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X