ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
    Originally posted by EcksFromVA View Post
    If I recited 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish, I bet I wouldn't slip in my rounds either. Ty slip was 1 of those knockdowns where the boxers glove touch the mat. I'm not sure the round was that close that he should have been penalized.

Some people gave Lux the first against Cal, all I'm saying.
    true but the Lox is just getting into this new era of battle rap (or atleast my knowledge they just started watching this shit) but the lox is old school with it, they go by the spitter who had no slip ups, no chokes no stumbles and good bars. Prez had that and didn't do neither of the 3.

I got no prob with the decision, I may have deliberated a little longer but whatever.

Comment

AWWW SHIIIT, let's get it.

Comment

Ty Law making this shit a classic, hot damn.

Ty got the first round easy.

Comment

Damn, I fuck with D-block but discrediting a round cause of a slip up is pretty lazy.

hell, It was barely a slip.

Comment

The lox Ruined the Tourny wit this Bad Call

Comment

mafia has pretty good performance/delivery but i hate the repeat specific words shit w a passion and he does it like its genius. ty won ez, he still needs to polish his delivery/performance and swithc up his flow more but he still gota the crazy punchlines that are better than anything mafia said

Comment

Originally posted by unknown rapper View Post
                The lox Ruined the Tourny wit this Bad Call
                agreed, weak shit

Comment

CLASSIC....prez edged it.
                  Thats the problem with spitters like ty, con and b-magic...if there punches dont land, they in trouble. Before he had the stumble, a couple of his bars didnt land, thats prolly the reason why he lost his steam/focus. Ty got CRAZY bars foreal foreal, but he has to switch it up a bit. He will not beat a goodz or verb on the big stage, just because they would make him look like a lil dude "outswag", outperform" him (whatever you wanna call that sh-t)...
                  Its that same sh- hitman told john john....1..2.3.4..punchline.....ty law goes punch after punch without connection, but barwise he won that.

Prez is more of a "full-package" kinda spitter and this tournament is made for people with mean performance. Both these brother nice....nice enough to create classics...no tiers needed FACTZ

Comment

Ty Law won the battle. 1st and 3rd no debate. Lox even said "only reason we giving it to Prez is because he slipped". Everyone in the venue knew who should've won.

Comment

why this nigga Ty Law dressed like one of those black mannequins at JC Penny in the winter time?
                      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Off the first watch I felt the judges (pause)... Second watch... Ty got that shit no question.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-Ass View Post
                          I take this back i watched for the second time...

and i think prez edged him

Fuck it ima watch it again xD! brb
                          What a life
                          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

with ty law out now too they should just give Sno the money
                            "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
                              why this nigga Ty Law dressed like one of those black mannequins at JC Penny in the winter time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
                                Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                                Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                                Jooba jooba
                                Jooba jooba
                                Jooba jooba

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X