ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE - TY LAW VS PREZ MAFIA (CLASSIC BATTLE)

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post
    GTFOH

Ty had a lil sip but his 3rd was better then prez

2nd was close and ty got the 1st E Z
    Word, I got Ty possibly 3-0. 2nd was the only close one.

Comment

Couldn't even make it out the first round.. these styles are just old and annoying.. Ty Law's down right square line was dope tho..

Comment

yes! Ty Law was gonna win the battle but since Prez didn't slip up in none of his rounds and Ty slipped in the 3rd. Prez got that.. Ty Law got the 1st, Prez got the 2nd, and thanks to Law slip up, Prez got the 3rd..
        ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Michael Jackson Rick James And Prince... 3-80s POP NIGGAS !!

Comment

You down right square like hadoukens from Ryu....
            BARS!

Comment

Ty law 2-1 wit the slip

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                yes! Ty Law was gonna win the battle but since Prez didn't slip up in none of his rounds and Ty slipped in the 3rd. Prez got that.. Ty Law got the 1st, Prez got the 2nd, and thanks to Law slip up, Prez got the 3rd..

If I recited 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish, I bet I wouldn't slip in my rounds either. Ty slip was 1 of those knockdowns where the boxers glove touch the mat. I'm not sure the round was that close that he should have been penalized.

Some people gave Lux the first against Cal, all I'm saying.

Comment

Prez bout to be top 5

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Town View Post
                    Prez bout to be top 5

Top 5 worst smiles all time

Comment

Prez won, Ty would've won without the slip

Comment

Originally posted by EcksFromVA View Post
                        If I recited 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish, I bet I wouldn't slip in my rounds either. Ty slip was 1 of those knockdowns where the boxers glove touch the mat. I'm not sure the round was that close that he should have been penalized.

Some people gave Lux the first against Cal, all I'm saying.
                        true but the Lox is just getting into this new era of battle rap (or atleast my knowledge they just started watching this shit) but the lox is old school with it, they go by the spitter who had no slip ups, no chokes no stumbles and good bars. Prez had that and didn't do neither of the 3.
                        ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Great battle and the judges made the perfect call. Im not mad at this at all.
                          Without the slip that 3rd rd would have been so debateable someone would have got robbed.

Comment

Ty got the first 2 but I ain't mad at the decision

Ty fucked up at the wrong time and it was potentially a 10-8 with that to the judges

His first was incredible. That stillmatic line at the end was crazy too
                            Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                            Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                            Jooba jooba
                            Jooba jooba
                            Jooba jooba

Comment

dam 2-1 ty law

punches too heavy

nd dat little ass slip up lmaooo niggas actin like he threw up or some shit
                              Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                              Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

prez got the second btw

ty got the first and third
                                Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
                                Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X