lindsey22 lohan playboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lindsey22 lohan playboy

seriously, yall liked that? hella "whatever" ob my part. My girl has bigger tits and a fatter ass than that, what the fuck
    I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

you never wanted to bang Cady Heron thats so fetch

Comment

no ty

Comment

she was waaaay finer in mean girls cuz she was red head and had enough meat on her bones where she wasnt fat but was juicy

now she too thin and her skin condition for being a ginger and her blonde her clash with one another

no ex-i

Comment

Yea the 17-20 year old Lindsey was unbeatable, i hate hows shes let her self go, her teeth are fucked up now and her lips are all weird, damn shame..

Comment

i prolly wouldnt smash in mean girls neither those ginger freckles all over her arms n shoulders n shit creep me out

gretchen weiner and regina george are both bangin tho

nh on knowin the character full names

Comment

Theres a movie she did before she got all cracked out, it was like the movie where she gets her parents back together with her twin sister cept the twin sisters were grown up and one was like a normal girl and the other was like a nasty stripper...

And one of them died or something and the other one is some how linked or something and suffered the same injuries and ends up getting mistaken for like the missing dead one or something and assimilates into the family, ends up fucking the good girls BF and she looked bangin in that movie..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X