The Draft League Presents Cold As Ice-12.10.11 TOM! on PPV!! Info Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Draft League Presents Cold As Ice-12.10.11 TOM! on PPV!! Info Inside!

What Up People?! What It Do?! As Some of you might already know, The Draft League has its next event coming up. Here's the flyer in case you didn't catch it before or you just hearing bout this now..

We have LOTS of DOPE Match Ups...

I'm really looking forward to all these battles... Lexx Luthor Vs ParanormalEzac is gonna be huge, this ones gonna be retarded, these are 2 of the most hard hitting battlers we've seen in the Draft.. CRAY!

Skitzo Vs Boston Allstar (sorry, last minute change from Cannon Jones to B.A.).. is gonna actually be retarded, like lets be H here, Skitzo is a loco and Boston Allstar is a CHARACTER! lmaoooo, i can only imagine the crazy shit that's gonna be said!!

Jus Daze, P.Stacks, Renagade vs Leathle, Diggz, Red Freck...the 1st organized 3v3 is guaranteed to deliver, i know these guys are working hard on making this entertaining.. I know everybody thinks this is one sided, but tbh Leathle is a problem and Diggz & Red Freck beat Troy & Rosey inna 2v2, these dudes know how to team up for real, they roll together all the time. Daze, Stacks & Ren tho, like whoa, that shit is like the ill Triple Disaster! its like a Hurricane, a tornado and a Earthquake! lol

Kelz vs Trae Riddle, don't sleep, Kelz will be headlining our next Draft event, he's a star on the rise, Trae Riddle is the President of the CBL (Connecticut Battle League), and i think this one is gonna be action packed!

Prof-AC vs Erik Foreman... Whoa! C'mon yall, you mean to tell me you don't wanna see how Prof-AC is gonna do?! I KNOW yall some huge Prof fans and those that aren't WILL Be Soon! Idk if you ever heard of Erik Foreman but tbh he's had 1 battle w/ us and wow was he over-whelming & impressive.. Like this dude had the Swag of a guy who's been battling awhile now!

EzacTheeMCee vs ZEPS.. you guys aren't familiar w/ the "other" Ezac yet, but dude is a problem, his progression from his 1st battle to his 2nd was retarded, he gained a comfortability level btwn his 1st & 2nd battle that was just amazing. And ZEPS, idk if you guys familiar w/ him, but he be touring w/ his music out in Europe and has even had a Bassmentality battle before.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlC-7DY4-p4"]Basementality Battles @ Peace & Love: Rocc Spotz vs Zeps (Brooklyn) written battle over beats! - YouTube[/ame]
    I think this is gonna be a dope battle...

Dspiize vs Akademical & YaBoyClip vs 12 Gauge will be equally retarded.. Dspiize & Akadeezy is gonna be entertaining and YaboyClip & 12 Gauge is gonna be cray. YaboyClip returning to the Draft & 12 Gauge too! Both haven't been back w/ us since our 1st event! and Dspiize who's been w/ us since our 1st event going up again Akademical the New Comer w/ MAD Potential... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm shun, is all i will say..

Also A-ssassin/Smiledini both their 1st times at the Draft
    and J-Boogz/Ju Davil both their 2nd times as they look to redeem themselves from their 1st performances..

Vicci vs Young Kev is prolly gonna go down as well as a couple other lil surprises..

All just for $5 on ppv! C'mon b. Show some support to The Draft League. We've been working hard giving you guys entertainment the past year and a half and this is gonna be another one of those times. Buy the ppv, watch a buncha dope up & comers and find out why everyone always says "The Draft League events are mad fun" lml, dead ass tho, this will be a way for you to see all the shit talking, the funny ass interactions btwn Myself, Soul Khan, Jess Jamez and everyone around us...

Here's the flyer for the PPV:

Like it says, only the Battles will be PPV, so if you just wanna see us talking shit between battles and wilding out, just tune in regardless to www.uvidy.com/TheDraftLeague as the whole broadcast will be on the channel, we just go to dark for the ppl not paying when the battles begin. You can just stay in the chat & find out whats going on regardless, so this is kinda almost a free ppv.. I'm sure you guys can find out all the info as it happens in the chat from other ppl who did pay for the ppv..

I ask you guys pls don't bootleg the footy online, WE WILL have the 1st battle out the week after, we're gonna ask you guys inna poll after the event what you want to see 1st officially & crisp and you'll have that vid 1 week after the event!

I Hope you guys tune IN & PPV!
    Peace!
    Last edited by Dutch Vega; December 9, 2011, 07:17 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Paragraphs Vega

Re: The Draft League Presents Cold As Ice-12.10.11 TOM! on PPV!! Info Inside!

i gotta go downtown real quick to do a meeting w/ one of the sponsors www.sprayground.net ... hope you guys can bump this for me while I'm gone! Thanks Yall!!
    Sincerely,
    Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Who wants to bet which round Ezac chokes?, im betting he doesnt make it out of the first..

Comment

awwwwwwwwww shit

ju davil bout to go ham

Comment

iz ju wit me?

Comment

uvidy>>>>>>
            To unite all people with in our nations
            To extend our reach to the stars above
            James
            Surrender now or prepare to fight
            TeamROCKET

Comment

Take erik to get. A shape up before he battles

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post

nd a nice fade
                To unite all people with in our nations
                To extend our reach to the stars above
                James
                Surrender now or prepare to fight
                TeamROCKET

Comment

wow ppv is def AGL

i got finals this week or i'd bus down there nh

i aint a big fan of boston allstar tho btw i think skitzo gonna body
                  mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                    Who wants to bet which round Ezac chokes?, im betting he doesnt make it out of the first..
                    lml, u know he don't choke no more, he hasn't choked at the Draft in ever..
                    Sincerely,
                    Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                      awwwwwwwwww shit

ju davil bout to go ham
                      u should make a Ju Davil gif!
                      Sincerely,
                      Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
                        lmaoooo I'm gonna drag him to the Strip Club w/ me before he leaves back to TX, namean, that high class ghetto shit too! Sin City namean!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Skrippers
                        Sincerely,
                        Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by larry word View Post
                          wow ppv is def AGL

i got finals this week or i'd bus down there nh

i aint a big fan of boston allstar tho btw i think skitzo gonna body
                          g'looks homey! Skitzo will prolly go ham, he's actually more of a serious lyricist than BA, Boston Allstar is more of a performer..
                          Sincerely,
                          Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm shun, i just came back from that meeting & got this bag b

Sincerely,
                            Paragraphs Vega

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shun, that shits agl
                              Sincerely,
                              Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X