IF AYE VERB GOES 3-0 IN HIS RETIREMENT RUN IS HE THE BEST EVER ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF AYE VERB GOES 3-0 IN HIS RETIREMENT RUN IS HE THE BEST EVER ?

thats my logic nh

Comment

He's never gonna retire, he's gonna go back to STL and try to get his music shit together. Then he'll realize nobody wants to hear those wack ass songs. Battle Rap is the reason why Verb's name is even known today, he'll be back after a break.
      dead @ ever treating any female with any type of respect
      "I circle the block you squares get paranoid, I put a nigga in a rectangle for the diamonds I'm a certified trapezoid." - Tsu Surf

Comment

^
        Verb is going to acting school and got auditions for movies lined up

Comment

Originally posted by SnowDat View Post
          He's never gonna retire, he's gonna go back to STL and try to get his music shit together. Then he'll realize nobody wants to hear those wack ass songs. Battle Rap is the reason why Verb's name is even known today, he'll be back after a break.

Have you not heard verbs conversations with an educated white woman mixtape ?

If so you would not say wack ass songs

Comment

Verb is already #1 of all time but I agree with everything Doré said.

Comment

I agree but most won't unless he comes back in a few years to finish off lux

Comment

don't count when 2/3 opponents are goodz & swave
                http://soundcloud.com/johndillin/sets/notyourcupoftea

Comment

hes gotta beat Charlie in NY then maybe.

Comment

verb is a power ranger iirc

Comment

he not retiring. he just taking break until he get a bigger name
                      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                      Originally posted by EllC
                      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Smfh verb will never be the best !!!!!!!!!

Far from it - his closest was his battle against hollow

He sucks in everything else

Comment

Anyone who doesnt like Verb doesn't understand battle rap. he could get 3-0d by shotty and goodz and hes still prolly goat imo. dude has immeasurably changed the game
                          You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

him 'changing the game' doesn't mean he does anything musically for me. I don't listen to the Sugar Hill Gang either. And that's IF u can actually quantify just how verb personally 'changed the game' which you cant with anything close to a definitive measure. All someone can say is he 'opened the door for the Midwest." That's just conjecture and speculative reaching. Verb's battle with SB has very little to do with the reason X-factor, marvwon and big t started getting battles. unless smack, norbes or chico tells me that if it wasn't for ayeverb the url would have been nothing but ny, jersey and philli rappers that claim is just pure garbage to me.

Comment

Goods will be the toughest opponent of the 3. Personally I think Goodz is hard to beat, but Verb could make it happen. I think the battle will be debatable. Not surprised he beat swave so bad, and he'll probably make shotty retire again, that matchup is a waste IMO, but I always like usa vs UK for the played out angles that will surely be present.
                              To be here today, I had to Hypnotize myself
                              Top 10 no order: Goodz, Hollow Da don, Charlie Clips, Head I.C.E, T-Rex, Math Hoffa, Pat Stay, Ill Will, Daylyt, Hitman Holla

Comment

Goodz vs Verb got that battle of the year potential imho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X