Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thigs that make you smile

Originally posted by paddy View Post
    dead @ you trying to convert borderline racist bitches rather than take the easy option.

we have a warrior here lml
    Man, maybe I'm the racist one, but I don't like white chicks that been ran thru by niggaz.

LML
    Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
    LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
    im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
    nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
    u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
    Originally posted by fresco
    when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
    cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Originally posted by lightskintwin View Post
      Man, maybe I'm the racist one, but I don't like white chicks that been ran thru by niggaz.

LML
      nah man,i don't like that either lml.

my bro seems to like black chicks though and i have a nephew to his ex.so i wudn't wanna go with a black chick now bcoz he wud think i was copying him lol.

nothin wrong with preferences aslong as there is no undertone to it.

black chicks who won't date black guys are fuckin idiots,same goes with white chick and white guys.
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

nah man,i don't like that either lml.

my bro seems to like black chicks though and i have a nephew to his ex.so i wudn't wanna go with a black chick now bcoz he wud think i was copying him lol.

nothin wrong with preferences aslong as there is no undertone to it.

black chicks who won't date black guys are fuckin idiots,same goes with white chick and white guys.
        Nah, I see nothing wrong with somebody of a certain race not really attracted to another race. It's a personal preference thing.

But I like my white chick to act and talk like an all american white girl who sounds chipper as hell.

In American you have these white girls, that based off the way they dress, look, and talk; I can already tell they date lot of black dudes.

To me, it defeats the purpose in dating those white chicks. LOL

Comment

Lmaoooooo, @lightskinwin , why does your avatar which to a frame where it says "i am a homo"?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Lmaoooooo, @lightskinwin , why does your avatar which to a frame where it says "i am a homo"?
            Cameron did that.

I saw it the very first time I used it as my avatar, but then never saw it again.

I see the pic is a .gif and not .jpg

so...

He set me up

Oh well.

LML

Comment

Cameron did that.

I saw it the very first time I used it as my avatar, but then never saw it again.

I see the pic is a .gif and not .jpg

so...

He set me up

Oh well.

LML
              lmao its set to do it like every 30 seconds or 1 minute..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                lmao its set to do it like every 30 seconds or 1 minute..

I figured that's what happened. LOL

Comment

Nah, I see nothing wrong with somebody of a certain race not really attracted to another race. It's a personal preference thing.

But I like my white chick to act and talk like an all american white girl who sounds chipper as hell.

In American you have these white girls, that based off the way they dress, look, and talk; I can already tell they date lot of black dudes.

To me, it defeats the purpose in dating those white chicks. LOL
                  yeah exactly,its people that won't date within their own race i think are weird as fuck.

you get those chicks over here too,from when i was about 13 i was going to a hip hop club(under 18's)and you could just pick them out from acroos the room,they wouldn't even try to hide the fact tht they basically only lookin for a black boy.

i ain't ever really had a single preference,but obviously most of the chicks i have been with have been white and i have only ever had sex with white chicks.wouldn't mind a go on a lil japanese chick though lml
                  DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

My dick isnt racist, thats forsure, though ive never been with anything other than white girls.

Comment

yeah exactly,its people that won't date within their own race i think are weird as fuck.

you get those chicks over here too,from when i was about 13 i was going to a hip hop club(under 18's)and you could just pick them out from acroos the room,they wouldn't even try to hide the fact tht they basically only lookin for a black boy.

i ain't ever really had a single preference,but obviously most of the chicks i have been with have been white and i have only ever had sex with white chicks.wouldn't mind a go on a lil japanese chick though lml
                      Paddy... LMAO

I hear you.

Shit, I'm glad when other guys don't date other races.

MORE PUSSY FOR ME.

Comment

These little girls crack me up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhUPMYXpX4"]Sophia Grace's Show Stopping Performance! - YouTube[/ame]
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9573kGBtuE"]Nicki Minaj Sings 'Super Bass' with Sophia Grace (Full Version) - YouTube[/ame]
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmmRUqgsg4"]Sophia Grace and Rosie Are Back! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Paddy... LMAO

I hear you.

Shit, I'm glad when other guys don't date other races.

MORE PUSSY FOR ME.
                          you're lucky my lil pasty ass ain't ever gonna get to georgia because then my sir,there would be no pussy left for you lml.
                          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

This is pretty funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhyLXlEti6s"]Aladdin's Mistake - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[MENTION=3347]lightskintwin[/MENTION] ,i watched the 2nd 1,it was some buzz lol.will watch the other 2 later
                              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8IRIYBSnk[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X